I wanna be yours

{𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙗𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨 ~ 𝘼𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘 𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙠𝙚𝙮𝙨 }

𝙂𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫.
____________________________________
George leaned against the sink, hands trembling and tears threatening to spill from his watering eyes. He lifted his head to look into the mirror. He immediately regretted it as he was greeted with someone who doesn't even look like himself. His face was pale which was a deep contrast to his bright red eyes and nose that made it look like he had a never ending cold.

He straightened up and reached for the tissues, wiping his eyes hard as the noise form the crowd rings through his head from outside the door. It was a big crowd tonight, they were doing a guest performance before the tour starts in a few weeks, despite his reluctance, he agreed with everyone else that it was a great idea. It clearly wasn't.

"George? You still in there?" He jumped as Reece's voice called out through the bathroom door that he had locked beforehand.

He cleared his throat, praying his voice wouldn't come out as shaky as his hands felt. "Yeah, wait a minute..." he desperately splashed water over his face quiet aggressively before dragging a towel over his face and looking back up to the mirror.

His eyes were still slightly red, but it was cold today, so that could be excused. Besides he hadn't got his make up done yet (thankfully) so they would surely fix his face.

He opened the door and jumped again as he almost bumped into Reece on the way out, not realising he was still standing out here waiting on him.

He covered the jump with a laugh and a smile "geez Reece are you trying to give me a heart attack?"

Reece only looked at him suspiciously and George could swear he seen some concern in his eyes which made his blood go cold. Could he tell?

"You okay? Your eyes are red." George shifted his eyes to the floor and then the walls, trying to avoid his gaze.

"Yeah it's freezing here, think I might be coming down with something actually." The lies flow out of him like a waterfall, endlessly spilling out of his mouth that he barely notices anymore.

Reece's face morphed into one of concern as he reached his arm out and, not so gently, smacks his palm against George's forehead.

"Ow! Reece!" He swats his hand away with a giggle and starts walking towards the dressing room.

" Do you feel sick? Maybe we should cancel the performance if your-" he starts rambling and it does nothing towards the headache that George can feel coming on.

"I'm fine" he ends the topic and stops, turning to recce, who almost trips at the sudden stop in front of him and slightly crashed into George.

"Alright alright, have you seen the crowd? It's amazing you can hear them from anywhere in the building this is gonna be-" George drones out on what he says next, too focused on trying to keep his hands from shaking too much that it becomes noticeable.

He doesn't even know where this has all come from. He loves the fans so much, he used to love hearing them go mad every time them performed. But now he can't handle it, every time he thinks of performing in front of so many people his mind just freezes. What if he messes up? What if they don't like his voice? He knows that he's no where near a good a singer as recce and Blake but it didn't bother him,until now when he can't seem to get it out of his head.