Baby im yours

{𝘽𝙖𝙗𝙮 𝙞𝙢 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨 -𝘼𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙠𝙚𝙮𝙨 }

" 𝘽𝙖𝙗𝙮 𝙞𝙢 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨 𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙠𝙮 "

𝙂𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫.
_________________________________

He stood in shock as he felt a smile tug on his lips, a strong undeniable force that was growing and growing the longer his eyes fixed on the taller blond. Who was currently standing in front of an overloaded picnic basket, cliche looking blanket in his hand as he held it awkwardly.

He felt a carefree laugh escape his mouth as Reece moved to walk over to him, feet somehow tangling over the long, draped blanket that tripped him over, causing him to fall flat on his face. He gasped dramatically, moving forward to help him before coming to an abrupt halt.

The picnic basket was slowly tipping over, standing on its edge, any trace of movement would topple it and all the contents. He called out to Reece between his laughs, but of course he was too late for the massive idiot.

"Reece no don't-" he laughed as Reece froze, feet still awkwardly entangled with the picnic blanket as he stood with one leg in the air, slowly threatening to tip the basket behind him.

"What?" He rolled his eyes playfully, pointing behind him as Reece gave him a confused look. Maybe he needed his ears checked.

"The basket you idiot!" He shouted as Reece remained oblivious, turning his whole body, and the blanket following suit. The whole 180 degrees. As expected,
the heavy basket toppled over, food and drinks and whatever else Reece had stuffed over, all spilling out in slow motion.

Both he and Reece remained frozen, a shocked but amused smile stuck on his face as they stared at each other, Reece suppressing a laugh as his face scrunched up cutely, eyes closing theatrically before he jumped up.

"Ah shit! Oh no, oh no, this is- Shit!" He laughed, head thrown backwards as he did so, unable to contain his joy as Reece jumped around like a reckless rabbit, cursing and screaming as he attempted to pick up what looked like sandwiches. Although he couldn't be entirely sure as they lay squashed on the ground, Reece accidentally stepping over them somehow.

"Aw George i'm so sorry. This was meant to be- this is not how I pictured this going! It was meant to be perfect. A-a movie scene." By now Reece had flopped down on the ground, huffing as he pouted and looked at the ripped sand which in his hands that was thankfully covered in cling-film.

He grinned like a Cheshire Cat as he made his way over to an exasperated Reece, practicality skipping on his short venture. Reece frowned as he came and sat down beside him, taking the sandwich and throwing it to the side.

"Hey! Th-"

"Shhh! I think this is perfect, thank you." He whispered lightly, tilting reeces head so he was forced to look him in the eyes, which he had no doubt were gleaming brightly with fondness.

"As long as you're here. And I'm here. And we're together, like how it should be. Then there's nothing I would want more." He giggled as Reece stared at him in a trance as he closed the small gap between them, lips brushing softly against Reece's before he snapped out of it, pulling him closer as his mouth opened, granting his tongue its long awaited entrance. He pulled away and giggled as he pushed Reece back gently, both of them falling slowly onto the creased blanket that was scattered in a disorganized way.