Anchor

{ 𝘼𝙣𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙧 - 𝙣𝙤𝙫𝙤 𝙖𝙢𝙤𝙧 }

𝙂𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫.
____________________________________

George signed as he glanced into the mirror in front of him, a strange sense of déjà vu hitting him. It's been a few weeks since the kissing incident in the club and they were now in north America, getting ready to start the American part of the tour.

Performing on stage every week, endless amounts of interviews and live performances that he couldn't mess up or his career would be ruined.

He was nervous to say the least.

And on top of that, the whole band was acting strange. Well, mostly just him and Reece, but Blake was stuck in the middle, most definitely confused on what was going on.

It wasn't really anything major, or even noticeable to anyone outside the band, but Reece was avoiding him. That was the bottomline, Reece was avoiding him as much as he could and when they did interact, it would be awkward unless someone else was there.

Reece hated him. He knew that for sure, why else would he avoid him? He should of pulled away from the kiss, but he didn't. He messed up.

He splashed some water on his face and left the bathroom, heading towards the kitchen to make some breakfast. Or maybe just some coffee, to wake him up a bit.

He walked into the kitchen area of the tour bus which basically consisted of a fridge and a microwave, so the term 'kitchen' was used very lightly.

Reece was sitting eating...donuts? He shook his head as Reece looked up at him like he a deer in headlights, until seconds later his face broke into a mischievous grin.

"What? You want some?" He grabbed the box out to George and he laughed

"Reece! You can't have donuts for breakfast you idiot!" George laughed as he snatched the box out of Reece's hand

"Hey no they're mine. Don't be jealous George, if you don't give them back in 3 seconds, I'll tackle you for them" George snickered as he slowly stepped back, confident Reece was bluffing when he said he'd tackle him with a whole box of jam donuts residing in his arms.

"3...2..." George's eyes widened as Reece leaped from his seat and lunged straight for George as he turned and tried to run.

George barely got a few feet before two strong hands gripped his waist and pulled him close. He squirmed as he felt the heat radiating form Reece's body, looking up slightly to see the taller boys face hanging over him. George suddenly slows his movements as he stares into Reece's eyes, the vibrant green piercing right into him he was convinced he was dreaming for a few seconds.

That was until Reece seized the opportunity and reached for the box in George's hand and George let out a tiny giggle, and somehow he felt himself falling to the side, straight onto the ground with Reece's body tumbling on top of him.

The box of donuts remained in between them, but as George stared up, he barely even registered the mess of jam over his shirt, instead his breath hitched at the sight before him.

Reece stares right back at him, an unreadable expression on his face, both of them stuck in a trance as they stared into each other's eyes.

George feels his heart thumping and his chest impossibly tightens even more as Reece slowly leans forward, glancing down to his lips and George can barely think at this point in time, but he knows one thing for sure, he wants Reece to close that tiny gap between them.

"Wow" a voice calls out from somewhere above them and George's head shoots up before he can even think, and he hears a loud thunk before a shooting pain explodes in his head.