Sparks

{ 𝙎𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙨 ~ 𝘾𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮}

𝙂𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫.
____________________________________

George wiped the tears away from his eyes, sniffling quietly as he did so. He watched as his hands shook, reaching for the toothbrush to brush his teeth without daring to look into the mirror as he did it, alternatively he stared at an interesting spot on the floor, focusing his intense gaze upon it.

"George? Is that you in there?" He auditabley sighed, the sound echoing in the small spaced bathroom, making it sound a lot louder than he intended. Why couldn't people just leave him alone?

He opened the door and walked out, meeting Reece as he did, who was standing looking slightly concerned. It made George's blood boil, he didn't just get to pretend to care all of a sudden again, not after the other day where he had basically broke his heart so cruelly.

He walked swiftly last Reece, not sparing him a second glance as he stared at him. Reece grabbed for his shoulder lightly, attempting to stop him from simply walking past, but he was quick to brush him off with a harsh shoulder shrug. He continued on to the kitchen area of the tour bus, spotting Blake sitting eating a piece of toast in his hand, phone clutched firmly in the other.

As soon as he seen him, he quickly put the phone down on the table, looking up at him with hope mixed in his eyes, and he couldn't for the life of him see why. What was there to be hopeful for? He couldn't think of a single thing.

"Have you spoken to Reece yet?" He scowled and shook his head, sitting down on the opposite side of Blake as he looked at him expectantly.

Blake let out an exasperated sigh at that, throwing his hands up in the air as he did. George didn't spare him a second glance as he stared at the table, bored out of his mind.

Usually, he would check his phone in the morning, like everyone else did. Expect his phone had been confiscated like he were a child spending too many hours on it. He knew that wasn't the case for him, and that he may be overreacting. His frustration over everything lately was not justified, it was random and silly, but he knew the roots for his unprecedented anger were far deeper than the appeared. He wasn't mad that he couldn't check his phone, he wasn't mad that Blake was so Interested in his life. He was mad at Reece.

"Can't I have my phone back now? Why does Ben even have it?" Blake looked thoughtful now, placing the side of his face into his palm, eyebrows creased momentarily until they straightened out again.

"I don't know, I think he just forgot to give it back. I'm sure you can have it back, but not before I get on to it and spam that bastard whos been haras-"

"Blake! Calm down and stop being so overprotective, I will delete the messages, ME. And you'll trust me to do it,right?" Blake looked unsure then, face conflicted as he tried to pick out his words, no doubt caught on his tongue. He knew it was unjust to corner Blake like this, implying that he would be a bad friend for not trusting him, despite never proving that he could. They had ever right to not believe he wouldn't sit staring at that phone, reading through the messages in detail.

He didn't even trust himself. His mind would wander back and he would wonder, has there been any new messages? What else have they said about him that he ought to fix. But he kept them down below the surface of his mind, prioritising other thoughts instead.

"Uh, yeah of course I trust you George. But... never mind. And what is with you changing the subject? What has happened between you and Reece?" He groaned aloud then as Blake went back to their previous topic, one that needed no revision over. It was over. He wasn't speaking to Reece, Reece wasn't speaking to him. End of story.