《Chapter 2~first day of school》

It's been a week since we got here in New Jersey. There's nothing wrong in here so far. There's no problem because my dad already started working and my mom is always here inside the house.

Tommorow will be the first day of class. Since I didn't go out a lot except when we go to grocery store, I don't have friends or any acquaintances. I guess I will be alone on my first day.

I will go to Passaic so Im really nervous because there's where mattia and the boys go. And not just because of that, there might some bitches that will try to make fun of me.

I'm not the type of girl at school that is famous or like any half of it. I'm in the group of students that treated like ghost because they don't even care about us.

So right now im here at the bathroom getting ready for sleep and tommorow will be the biggest day. My things are all set up so we're good.

After my routine, I just lay on my bed while watching videos in my fyp in tiktok until I saw some videos of Alvaro Romero, one of the boys. While watching that videos I just realized that He's attractive and my obssesion for mattia is fading away. OMG!

After scrolling more I decided to go to sleep already. I set my alarm then go to sleep.

Morning...

So I woke up on the sound of my goddamn alarm. I turned it off and saw it's 6:30 am. I already got up and go straight to the bathroom and do all my things.

After 30 mins im already done so go downstairs and eat some pancakes mom made for me. She left a note that she will be away for 2 days because of friends outing.

After eating I gathered all my things up then started walking. The walk is just like 20 minutes so we're good.

While walking I got a text from my dad that he will be away for 5 days because of buisness trip. I got nervous because Im not even used in here but whatever.

I got at school at 7:30 and I'm fucking late. There's no one in the halls already. I'm running for my way to the office when I bumbed into some one...

                       ~※~
Still no fuckin' readers

400 words