《Chapter 8~Confession》

Y/n's p.o.v.
It's already one month since I moved here in nj. Me and the boys hang out a lot especially with alvaro. He's so sweet and caring to me. He acts so different and sometimes hes acting nervous while we're together alone.

I'm not assuming that he likes me but I think he do or I wish he does because in that one month of us being friends, i really feels something about him. I like him.

It's saturday. Alvaro invited me to 'hangout' in the park. I got up at 9 in the morning. Im kinda excited because i think its time for me to confess to him. Its 3 when I started getting ready.I wore some simple hoodie and sweats because im kinda lazy.

I walked to the park and just sat in the swing. It's already 5 and the sun is nearly in the horizon. I swing my self when someone stopped it. I looked up and saw Alvaro smiling at me.

Varo:your early.
He said while sitting on the swing beside me.
Y/n:Im just kinda bored at home so I got here early.

There's a silence. There's no one in the park actually. I don't know if I should confess to him right now. It's really bugging me.

Varo:I came here to say that I like someone.

He already said. And beacuse of that my heart broke. He liked someone and ofcourse it's not me.

I looked at something far away. My tears filling my eyes.I just smiled and pretended not to be sad. I'm so stupid to imagine that he likes me.
I didn't say anything.

Varo:she's so beautiful. The most beautiful in the entire world.

Again, with that words, it hurts me because it's obvious that it's not me. Im not beautiful. I will never be.

Y/n: what are you planning to do now to get her.
I tried to sound happy as much as I can do.
Varo:I want to ask her out already. Right now.
Y/n:then why are you here if you want to ask her out.

I said still not looking at him. My eyes is teary and I don't want him to see it. I got shocked when he turned my head to make me look at him.

Varo:beacuse she's infront of me already.

He saw the tears in my eyes. And also because of what he said I became more teary that's why my tears started to roll down my cheeks.

Varo:why are you crying.

I can't form words. I can't believe it. He likes me! Alvaro Romero Likes me!

Y/n:I -i

His facial expression changed. He became sad. He let go of my face and started to seat in the swing correctly and looked far away.

Varo:it's ok if you dont like me.

He looked at me and smiled sadly.
I didn't say anything but i pulled his face near me and kissed him. It's my first kiss and it feels so good. I can't believe this is all happening.i can feel him smile at the kiss.

I leaned out of the kiss and smiled widely.

Varo:so you liked me too?!
He nearly screamed at that question. I just nodded happily.

Y/n:im gonna confess to you actually but then you said that you liked someone and shes really beautiful thats why im crying.
Varo:you're the most beautiful girl you know.

He hugged me then pulled out again.
Varo:so will you be my girlfriend?
I pecked his lips.
Y/n:ofcourse Mr. Romero

He picked me up and turn me around. After he got tired and put me down. We connected our forehead together and stayed like that for almost a minute.

Y/n:I love you.
Varo:I love you too.

Alvaro's  p.o.v.

I can't believe this is all happening. Y/n is my girlfriend already and oh my fucking god!

I walked her infront of their house. She's actually not allowed to have a boyfriend until college but here I am being his first boyfriend and first kiss.

She kissed my cheek.
Y/n: Good bye... babe

She smile at that pause. I blushed and my heart fluttred at that nickname.

Varo:Goodbye too babe.

I watch her ran to her front door and before opening it she waved goodbye. When she already got in I started to walk home too.

I'm smiling like an idiot while walking because of the things happened at the park a while ago.

Varo:God I love her.

I mumbled to mg self...

                            ~※~
No readers

758 words