《Chapter 24~Amusement Park》

Mattia's p.o.v.
I heard about this amusement park I want to go there with y/n. I borrowed my dads car to go to the park. I just sat at the swing and looked far. Im thinking about y/n when someone covered my eyes. I know that it's y/n.

I stood up and told her what are we doing. We went to my dads car and I drove to the amusement park. She's kinda excited. She loves suprises and ofcourse amusement parks. It was just new built here that's why she don't know anything about it.

Its 25 minutes drive from the park and she can't stop asking me where are we going.

When we arrived there she immediately went out of the car and ran to the park. I locked the cat and followed her.

Y/n:Oh my God! How come I dont know this one?
Mattia:This park is just new.
Y/n:Let's go now Mattia!

She ran inside. We went to the Vikings ride first then the roller coaster and so on. We also stop and eat some glazed apples or some sausages. She obviuosly had fun. We almost rode everything and it's almost getting dark.

We also played some games and I won that big teddy bear. We decided to try the ferris wheel before we go home. She have a cotton candy in hand and the teddy bear on the other that are almost as big as her.

She happily looked out if the window and adored the view of the whole Nj at night. I just watched her. She looked so happy and I also went happy everytime I made her happy. Her smile and laugh just gave me butterflies.

We reached the top and she took a lot of pictures of the view. She also took a photo of us with the teddy bear. She asked me to take a photo of her. God she's so precious. After the ferris wheel we went to the car and drove home.

Mattia:Did you have fun?
Y/n:I fucking did. Thank you for inviting me to go there.
Mattia:No problemo

We just jammed at the music all the way home. She went out of the car with the teddy bear in her hand. On her twenties, she still acted like a teenager.

Y/n:Bye Matti and also thank you for winning pinky.
Mattia:so that's pinky? Ok your welcome.

I drove away thinking that I made her happy like that.

Y/n's p.o.v.
Im so happy that he made me go there. I had fun! And I also love the teddy bear he won for me. I named her pinku since she's pink. She's actually almost tall as me.

I went inside our house and I saw my mom and dad watching TV. They saw the teddu bear Im carrying.

Mom:Who gave you that?
Y/n:mattia.
Dad:I thought you just both went to the park.
Y/n:we went to the amusement park and he won this teddy bear and gave it to me.
Mom:Oh ok.

She looks at me suspiciously. I kinda blushed when mattia gave me the teddy bear but I also sticked to my mind that he like someone and that's not me.

I went to sleep that night thinking how the whole day went.

A/n:Hope you like this. Don't forget to vote this story and follow me. Also read my other stories.
572 words