《Chapter 14~Horny》

⚠smut⚠

Kairi's  p.o.v
Me and Y/n are dating for 2 months now. We never did unholy things. I'm playing video games and she's sitting on my lap and I think she's not comfortable so she kept moving and Im kinda getting hard.

Kairi:Can you stop moving?
Y/n:What? Why?

She has no idea what she's done.

Kairi:Umm...your butt is griding on me.
Y/n:Oh...

She looked at my bulge.

Y/n:what id we do something about it.

She asked seducively and turned me on a lot. I turned off the game and carried her to the bed. I laid her on the bed and went on top of her.

Kairi:Then let's do it

I smirked at her. She bit her lip. We started to make out. I started to give her hickeys and she moans softly. My parents and maiya aren't home.

I started to strip and so does she. I sucked her nipples (ughhh cringe) she moaned even louder. I made round circles on her clit. She's already wet.

I started to eat her out and she's pulling my hair makes me groan on her 🐱.

Y/n:Oh God kai!I-ima c-cum

She said in between moans and groans.

Kairi:Let it out princess

After seconds she came and I licked her juices (ewww) I pulled down my boxers and my dick sprung out. I aligned my dick on her entrance.

Y/n:Im a virgin kai.
Kairi:Then I'll be gentle... at first.

I winked at her. I started to push into her and she held onto the bedsheets. I let her adjust on my size.

She nodded and I started to thrust slowly but Im putting all my length  so she really moaned loud. I started to thrust fast. I let out a loud groans.

Y/n's p.o.v.
I can't believe I'm doing this things with him already. I moaned really loud when he started to thrust fast. He threw his head back and his groans are so hot. I rolled my eyes and arched my back because of the pleasure im getting.

He hit my g-spot everytime he enters. I started to feel a knot on my stomach so I clenched my walls around me to let him know. I cant form any words because of overwhelming pleasure he's giving me.

Kairi:Let it out babygirl

After few thrusts I already came and he followed. He pulled and laid beside me. We're catching our breaths. He laughed and smiled at me.

Kairi:I just took your V-Card
Y/n:yeahhh

We took a shower together. He helped me walk and stand. My legs are numb for the next hours. We cuddled for like 3 hours and I went home.

My mom didn't let me to sleep over again at my "girl" friends house. She's actually suspicious now so I need to be careful already.

A/n:I don't know how to write smut and I know this sucks.

Love ya!
495 words