《Chapter 21~Fastforward》

No one's p.o.v.
Y/n's highschool life is hell. Nobody cant ever forget what she had been. She's still a homie hopper at her last year at highschool. She's still friends with Mattia. Robert starts talking to her when she's on senior. Kairi and Alejandro acted like they didn't know her.

She's so happy when she can already go to college. She went to UCLA with Mattia. Their friendship is strong after all the things happened. No one knows what she had been on highschool at their University. Everyone is nice to her

She graduated and started working as a journalist still at California. She didn't want to go back to NJ because of all the bad memoried that had happened to her. Mattia started working as a engineer at one of the most succesful construction comapany at US.

Theyre both succesful now. They both live at one house. Her parents on the other kinda forgave her after all this years. They thought that she's a disgarce at the family which she aren't already. They're happy for her graduating and being succesful.

They hadn't heard anything from Alejandro, Kairi and Alvaro after they graduated highschool. Robert is a coach now for basketball.

Mattia still secretly likes y/n but he never confessed to her. Same as y/n, he tried forgetting her feelings but it just get worse. Mattia tries to find another girl and date her just to forget his feelings for y/n.

Y/n thought that she can't like her bestfriend. She thought that he liked somebody and will never like her. She also thought  that his feelings faded away which is completely wrong.

They both in a vacation right now when someone called y/n. She looked at the number and can't reconize who is it. She looked at Mattia. He just nodded.

Mattia:It might be someone you know and its important.

She answered that call and she heard a familiar voice on the line.

A/n:Oppsss cliffhanger
334 words