CHAPTER 3 :- CAPTURED

Oh my god! To all the six of you that have read my book then thank you so much! Please comment(If you want). I am so sorry that I have not been able to put this in a while. Online school sucks!

Well, you got you wish!

Normal POV

 Hiccup and Toothless darted outside. There must have been around ten ships about to board the island.

"Come on bud! We need to scare them away!" Hiccup said as he hopped on Toothless' back.

"Ok. I think a few blasts in that general direction should do the trick!" Toothless replied as they took of. The two started to get some Hight.... Then started their decent. Dive bombing. The two started to roll and Toothless fired and missing. Little did he know that a certain blonde was on one of those ships.....

Astrid's POV

We left the docks and started to sail, Stoick guiding the way. I have been selected to go with Stoick and the ten other ships. I had just completed axe throwing in the woods and I came out. I then saw a changewing about to attack the chief. I threw my axe at it and killed it. Stoick turned around, realizing what I had done, and appointed me as his personal guard. The village celebrated that night. I joined in to but i wasn't happy. I had done the exact opposite that Hiccup stood for. I had killed a dragon!

Now I am here, standing next to the chief.

"Chief, I have a question?" I asked him

"Yes lass, what may that be?" He turned around and looked at me. I looked into his eyes realizing that I had just broken a chain of thoughts.

"Oh lass, I thought that you of all people would know! Were going to be trading the dragons that we have for gold!" I keep my head forward as I know that this for the welfare of berk.

A Few Hours Later

It's been a few hours now. Everyone is grumbling but Stoick keeps looking forward, confidently.

The boat stops. I look around and I see an island! The boats start to go sidewards as we prepare to go on the island. Then, and ear-peircing soand fills the air. I instanly recognise it. A Night Fury. I look up to see it comming to earth at an alarming speed. Then it hits me. There's someone riding it! Then, out of it's mouth, purple balls come at us! I keep my head down as they miss me. I look up again as the man jumps on the boats on goes bellow, taking out the people on the deck. Then I see dragons flying from bellow and growls coming from the man as they leave and land on the island. Then he lands on the ship I am on. He takes down most of people and heads for the ladder that goes bellow. I go and stand in his way. He doesn't seem to care. For a split second we look into each others eyes. His were emerald green. I felt a warm feeling enter me. Then he does something that I didn't see coming. He vaults over me and leaps bellow. Then he releases all the dragons and they all fly to that island. He gets on his dragon and flies up,  sees all the ships and witnesses all the dragons leaving. Seeing this, He turns around to leave. I wasn't going to let him leave that easily. I run and grab a bola and throw it at the dragon. It hit! They start to plummet. They both land on the deck with a thud. The rest of us grab ropes and stuff to tie them up. We started to close in on them but then the man stood up, brought a handle out and flicked a button. Then a blade cam out and burst into flames. That's when were able to get a better look at him as it was turning dark. He had armor made of the night fury's scales and a helmet that looked like a dragon head and slits for the eyes.

 He had armor made of the night fury's scales and a helmet that looked like a dragon head and slits for the eyes

Stoick slowly approach them. I saw in awe as the man jumped up and kicked Stoick so hard that he almost fell of the other side of the boat. That's when I came without him knowing and tried to hit him in the head with my axe. Then something happened that gave all of us a shock. As I swung the axe at his head, he put his hand out, holding it and pulling out of my grasp and throwing it away without looking in that general direction. Then it was his turn to strike. He pulled out a handle? We all started to laugh! What was this guys thinking! We all slowly started to charge him. That's when he did it. He pressed a button and a blade appeared and fire surrounded it! 

Hiccup's POV

I started to wave Inferno at them. They all stepped back. Then something hit me really hard in the head and the next thing I saw was blackness. I could feel myself being dragged and then it stopped. Then I could fell tugging on my helmet. I knew this would happen, that's why I made my helmet so that only I could take it off. 

After a bit I started to gain conscience. I woke up to see huge green eyes looking at me.

"Hey bud! What happened?" I asked 

"Oh nothing really! You only got knocked out and dragged into a cell with me with your hands and legs tied up! " Toothless replied. I shook my head and looked around. There was a small window that looked at the sky. I then put my attention at the bars of the cell. I felt them and they were dragon proof. I've seen them when I was captured by Viggo Grimborn. Then I heard the floorboards above me. Someone was coming down!. I gazed at the ladder. Down they came. Two people. 

"I am Stoick the Vast! This is Astrid Hofferson. You are my prisoner and you are being taken back to Berk for further interrogation!" He said. Oh no! Berk! I can't go back there! The past pains! I have feelings that have been left behind. Especially love for her....

A FEW HOURS LATER

 I was sitting in that prison, planning my escape, when I felt the ship come to a halt. I could hear voices and men coming aboard. I then heard Stoick's voice. I couldn't hear it well but I could make out what he was saying. Oh No!  I could hear people coming down bellow. Then I saw her. 

"Welcome to Berk! This is where we will get all our answers!" She said cruelly. I looked at Toothless, who was giving me a worrying look in his eyes.

We're here. This is where it all started! I thought as I was dragged into the light.......

============================================================

That's all for now! I promise I won't let the next one be so long of a wait. I think the next chapter might come out on Thursday so..... Yeah!

Seeya Later!