chapter five

the day was only getting warmer when a few boys decided to go to a party tonight. yeosang was at hongjoongs dorm and san was at wooyoungs.

"no, definitely not" san screeches at disgust when he finds wooyoung's outfit decision.

"you like... need help. what kind of person pairs... no, as a matter a fact, what kind of person wears green on green in the same shade" he continues looking at wooyoung with his green outfit now rampaging through his closet.

"okay, sannie i love you, but your acting like a bitch" wooyoung scuffed at san stopping what he was doing.

"i'm sorry woongie, it's just that i'm excited and i don't wanna be late" san walks over to wooyoung shaking his shoulders back and forth.

"but what do you wanna wear, dark or light?" san asked wooyoung still going through his closet.

"i'd go for light but i mostly have blue.." wooyoung starts to look for a black yankee jacket. "but i'm wearing this with it" he continued while placing the black jacket on the bed.

while san and wooyoung start looking for wooyoung's outfit, they have finally finished.

wooyoung's look:

(this picture is so ironic -noelia)

"okay, i think we're done, now we just have to wait for yeosang and hongjoong to pick us up." san and wooyoung both sit down and wait for the two boys on the couch.

------

"your crazy if you actually think your going out like that joong... c'mon we don't have time to waste" yeosang throws hongjoongs clothes all over the floor trying to pair an outfit.

"are you calling my taste in clothing ugly?" wooyoung death stares hongjoong.

"yes... yes i am... i'm just kidding woongie but like do you have any outfit pairings cause like your killing me here" yeosang squints at hongjoong trying to get something good out of him.

"i mean yeah i really like these pants.. but i don't know what to pair them with... maybe this jacket i don't know" hongjoong kept looking down at the clothes then something spark in yeosangs mind.

"wait, that's perfect... see this is why i trust you" yeosang started to move directions of the clothes with different shirts trying to make them fit while hongjoong was looking a little nervous.

"okay, i think this is it" yeosang starts to admire hongjoong from his creation.

hongjoongs look:

the two boys start to grab their things and make their way down to yeosangs car and pick up san and wooyoung

------

"how many times do i have to say, the leather section has to combine with heat not the actual sun, jisoo" a deep voice yells loudly over the clear glass over his desk. "can you hurry up? i have somewhere to be tonight" the deep voice continued.

"yes, yunh- i mean mr.jeong" jisoo bows as she walks back to her desk trying not to cry.

the name yunho; a big director and creator of a big fashion company gets a call from one of his friends.

"hey mingi, what's up?" yunho answers over the phone.

"nothing much just finished some paperwork, i wanted to invite you somewhere tonight with seonghwa, jongho can't make it... if you have time" mingi had a rapid voice.

"wait yeah i know,, i heard about this event but i don't know the address. can you send me the address?" yunho seemed excited while talking to mingi

"yeah it's uh... 599 hundit road,, the second house." mingi replies with a slight high voice.

"okay, thanks man i'll see you later... oh and um please remember to not wear that yellow shirt mingi... it really bothers my eyes." yunho exclaimed while mingi hangs up the phone leaving him in butterflies knowing how much yunho hated but loved his yellow shirt.

-------

wooyoungs hoes

hongjoong
come out hoes

wooyoung
san really had the desire to pass out right now

san
i'm right next to you bitch and awake

san starts to grab wooyoung's head by the neck and bring him down to his lap man handling him as wooyoung finally gave in grabbing his phone.

wooyoung
anyways we're coming

san
don't expect to see him alive

*seen by all*

"hey.. so your alive i see" hongjoong starts to giggle as seeing wooyoung not knowing what even happened in the groupchat. wooyoung looks at san with a death stare while walking to the back seats of the car.

"alright seat belts on?" yeosang looks up into the mirror staring at everyone and looking back down the the steering wheel expecting to hear an answer.

everyone in the car starts to stare at yeosang.

yeosang is so confused.

"what the hell are you staring at?" he mumbled out loud.

"nothing let's go" wooyoung screamed out loud while leaning over to the radio turning the knob right as the music goes higher.

"i can hear it callin from the way you are, something in the way you wanna talk" the boys sing all together while driving to their destination.

this night was headed places where they didn't know the car was going to take them.

okay so i'm in a different state with a different time zone so basically i have to wake up early but late to post chapters and it's so confusing. but the next chapter is teaa😋😭 i'm excited. and also I put more money in my card on monday but doesn't get in till tuesday, which will be the LAST DAY TO PRE ORDER THE ATEEZ ALBUMM!! i am so excited but idk we'll see. 😳🥶 and this chapter was mostly based on like getting ready but next chapter ✌🏻😏

-noelia