chapter eleven

yeosang and san were seen at the cafeteria together while wooyoung and hongjoong were walking towards the two with lunch.

"hey so i'm going to go meet up with the guy from the chicken shop today after school" yeosang smiled widely.

"mmhhh so first hongjoong and now you" wooyoung shakes his head.

"is dating older guys like a trend now" san laughed out loud.

"shut up san" hongjoong lightly smacked san on the shoulder.

"anyways i'll see you guys later, i have to get ready" yeosang ran off quickly grabbing his things.

------

"if this guy can call me that would be great" mingi looked at his phone waiting for a phone call from yunho.

mingi received a phone which shocked him but was waiting impatiently.

"finally dude you answered" mingi said over the phone who was talking to yunho.

"sorry i got caught up with my assistant, she sucks" yunho huffed over the phone.

"but anyways when is jongho coming back?" mingi sounded worry.

"oh yeah he's been back" yunho laughed.

"are you serious right now... seonghwa jonghos back and he didn't even tell us" seonghwa shakes his head replying to mingi

mingi and yunho continued to there phone call while seonghwa was continuously writing something down on a piece of paper.

"hey mingi i'm gonna leave work early if that's fine with you" seonghwa have a half smile to mingi.

"yeah that's cool, just don't stay out to late" mingi turned his head to seonghwa nodding.

seonghwa rushes out with his things, and started to rush walk to his car. once he arrived he grabbed his phone and starts to looks for his hongjoongs number when they exchanged them at the coffee shops the other day.

🍓strawberry joongjoong <3

seonghwa
hey joongie

hongjoong
hi seonghwa

hongjoong looked at his phone surprised because this was the first time seonghwa had texted him.

seonghwa
so, since tomorrow's saturday, i wanted to know if you wanted to hangout with me tomorrow under the bintego bridge and watch the sunset.

hongjoong
oh yeah sure. that sounds like fun. what time.

seonghwa
uh how about 5:30 pm. i'll go pick you up

hongjoong
sure. i'll see you then. can't wait!
*seen*

seonghwa was so happy that he agreed to hangout. seonghwa already had hongjoongs dorm address due to how many times seonghwa had walked him to his dorm. but no one found it weird since seonghwa was so young.

after the messaging hongjoong, seonghwa turned on his car and drove to the closest grocery store. seonghwa loves going on picnics and he thought that it would be the perfect setting to tell hongjoong exactly how he feels.