chapter twenty eight

seonghwa opened the door slowly but quickly before the boy in front could move any further.

"hey man, what are you doing?" seonghwa nervously said at the guy who now stood back from hongjoong on the bed.

minhyuk was shocked at why the door opened so harshly.

yeosang and jongho noticed seonghwas raised voice and immediately went inside the room to see what was going on.

"who are you?" minhyuk slightly spoke louder.

"you didn't answer my question, what were you doing?" seonghwa moved closer to minhyuk.

"i don't think i have to answer you" minhyuk responded.

seonghwa scoffed as he then again walked closer.

"hey hey hey guys, this is seonghwa. hongjoongs boyfriend" jongho walked in between the short distance between seonghwa and munhyjk as he pointed to seonghwa with his statement.

"and this is minhyuk,... his ex boyfriend" jongho sighed

"what?" seonghwa lightly screamed out loud.

"your dating hongjoong?" minhyuk slightly smirked while looking at seonghwa with his smart remark.

**********

seonghwa

"no i don't want people to know okay? it's just hard for me right now." a soft male voice stated.

"but seungmin, you know how much this means to me. how much you mean to me" seonghwa grabbed the boys hand gracefully.

"just trust me. just wait a few more days. i promise you." seungmin let go of seonghwas hand and walked out the bathroom.

a few minutes later,

seonghwa walked into the classroom with no mind to the students.

"gay" "blower"

"faggot"

a bunch of remarks were made only for them to sound into seonghwas ears.

he was starting to get discouraged as he turned around and saw haechan with a group of boys.

a group of boys that were definitely responsible for those remarks.

seonghwa got up from his seat, hoping to make enough movement for the distraction of his tears falling down.

"now before you come any closer, do you really think a guy like you could be dating someone like hongjoong." the deep male voice chuckled as he looked at haechan sitting next to him.

seonghwa froze. he didn't know what to do but run out the classroom.

he felt nothing but confusion and betrayal.

********

"yes i am. i honestly don't know why your here and i'm not trying to create any problems with you, but i need you to tell me why you were about to kiss hongjoong while he was unconscious." seonghwa looked down at the floor then slowly up to minhyuk with an eyebrow raised.

seonghwa felt confident in himself despite his relationship with haechan was his last before hongjoong.

"that's something for me and hongjoong to know-," minhyuk got cut off by half asleep hongjoong.

"stop! the both of you" hongjoong slowly got up from the bed trying to make himself comfortable.

yeosang rushes over to yeosang as minhyuk got out.