chapter fifty

snow falling down on windows, frost being created in the midst of season. what was being created is another season of what these boys have invested in making together.

"please i don't wanna get up" yeosang whined as jongho pulls his arm lightly.

"you have to, today especially of all days" jongho raised his eyebrows hoping for a positive response.

" i'm sure they can wait" yeosang smiled

jongho stopped pulling yeosang and looked at him with a blank face.

without a warning jongho lightly jumped on top of yeosang as yeosang whined from being bombarded from a largely body. jongho leaned over to yeosang and pecked him softly on the lips.

yeosang scoffed.

"is that you're way of apologizing" yeosang whined as he pushed jongho off of him.

"it's one pm, how do you think everyone else is gonna feel?" jongho layed down his arm and hand supporting his head sideways

yeosang shrugged and smiled as he rushed into the bathroom grabbing his towel and clothes that were on the bed.

jongho chuckled to himself and laid back down on the bed.

"i'll join you" jongho screamed out.

"no you're not" yeosang shouted back.

"do you wanna bet?" he continued and  ran over to the bathroom with a smile on his face.

jongho shut the bathroom door behind him.

____________

"oh so now you want to come with me? you literally just said that you were busy and that you wanted to come. what's the problem now?" mingi furrowed his eyebrows as he was at the front door with yunho in front of him.

"mmmh... because i miss you" yunho snaked his arms around mingi holding him by his waist.

mingi chuckled "usually i'm the one doing these things"

"maybe that's changing" yunho whispered into mingi's ears, trailing kisses all over his neck.

as yunho kissed his neck, he reached the spot under his ear which lead mingi to breath heavily.

"okay okay, stop now. i have to go" mingi tried to lean away but yunho didn't budge.

"but why, we still have like what? 3 more hours?" yunho made his grip on mingi tighter.

"no babe, we have to get ready and meet up with everyone else okay? please, later?" mingi finally turned around and faced yunho.

yunho pouted "fine, but as soon as you get back. i'm punishing you" he continued

mingi shaked his head and left the area.

____________

seonghwa had just finished getting ready since it was almost time to meet up with everyone else. hongjoong on the other hand still had trouble getting ready.

"ugh! this stupid ass thing. doesn't wanna work" hongjoong said, flustered while messing with the door handle.

"what's wrong babe?" seonghwa ran over to the struggling boy who was standing in the midst of the bathroom door.

"the door handle, i think it's broken" hongjoong furrowed his eyebrows in struggle.

"why are you so worried about the door handle right now?" seonghwa questioned grabbing hongjoong arms