chapter thirty one

time was not going to be a part of yunhos schedule for a while. at least until now that he's leaving his home, family and friends.

"you know you hurt my feelings!" jongho crosses his arms as he walks over to the couch.

"hey, i didn't tell you because i knew that you were going to do all this now. look what you've done!" yunho raised his voice as he pointed at all the clothes and trash that was on the floor. "who else does this when there sad" yunho continued as he raised his eyebrows.

"that's not even all of it! you should have seen what he's done to the bathroom!" seonghwa bursted out laughing.

yunho looked at seonghwa with a death stare.

"sorry." seonghwa immediately changed his face expression and looked down.

"well do you have to leave? like can't you just postpone the contract thing or whatever the hell it is your signing?" jongho huffed

"obviously i can't! now move my flight is in two hours. when i leave make sure you guys clean the house!" yunho sat down next to jongho as he grabbed his laptop from his bag and opened it.

"fine, just know that we won't miss you!" jongho raised his eyebrows. "oh c'mon! why?" jongho cried out as everyone in the room laughed and shook their head.

"i know i know, but i'll be back soon. so for right now you and seonghwa have to deal with your college girlfriends alone" yunho giggled.

"oh my god" seonghwa shook his head.

"and seonghwa are you going to do any other work than that since it's only temporary." yunho immediately spoke again.

"well, i mean i do have other options. maybe tutoring since hongjoong says i'm a good teacher. and extra money to" seonghwa nodded.

"alright that sounds good" yunho nodded.

a few hours into the day, yunho was already packed and seonghwa and jongho had already said there goodbyes to him before they left.

now there was only mingi who had planned to drop him off at the airport.

"are you sure your gonna be fine? i can just uber there" yunho slanted his head in worrisome.

"no yunho, it's fine! i'll drop you off. c'mon" mingi grabbed yunhos arm as yunho followed behind him.

they both left the house and walked down to mingi's car.

the two had drove all the way out of town to the nearest airport that was about an hour and half away.

"promise me you'll be okay?" mingi looked at yunho who had already had his belongings in hand ready to go.

"yeah i'm ready!" by a surprise yunho quickly jumped into mingi's arms giving in a big right hug as if it was the last time.

mingi was caught off guard but was surprised.

"i'll miss you" yunho stated as his hands swiftly drives in front of mingi's shoulders.

"me to," mingi looked straight into yunhos eyes but was yet again caught off guard by yunho.

"okay, well i have to go. i'll see you soon okay? and make sure jongho and seonghwa clean my house" yunho slowly but quickly walked away from mingi as he waved and smiled goodbye.

the feeling that mingi had felt was non describable. he couldn't feel anything but guilt.

should i have told him?... nah? i think it's better if i don't!
mingi thought to himself as he walked back into the car and started to drive out of the airport.

a few minutes into the car ride home, mingi got a text message.

yunho🌹

yunho
hey, i'm on the plain now
i just forgot to say to take care of yourself while i'm gone
and don't be hoe
lol
anyways
i'll see u later
❤️🥺

mingi was left with a year streaming down his face, though he wanted to just look at the screen of his phone, he had to pay attention to the road.

mingi pulled over off the freeway and decided to really think about his thought.

mingi
i'll take care of myself don't worry
and i won't go clubbing until you get back
you take care yunho
<3
*read*

the message mingi had sent might not have been the full preconception of his thought but it definitely seemed like a lot for him.

all he knew is that he wanted him back.

but for what exactly?

just there.

even though mingi wasn't always with yunho all the time because they both had there own separate lives, he always had yunho by his side.

he knew it was just a matter of time before he had to go through his life on his own.

but it wasn't just his life. it was just the "going through things together" that had him in this state of mind.

like no other he expected nothing bat sadness.

now it's just up to him to make a difference and realize his true identity.

no excuse,,,
-noelia