C H A P T E R - 5

Det. Lucas Scratch came to the precinct in his 1967 ford mustang fastback. As soon as he reached his desk, he saw a sticky note attached to a coffee cup.

Hey. Here's coffee for you.
P.S. Kevin is waiting for you.
~ Charlie XOXO
:)

Luke took the cup of coffee and walked to Kevin's office and he knocked and entered the office and saw Agatha sitting across from Kevin. He wished them and sat down. Kevin nodded at Luke and got straight to the point. He told them that he had a case for him and Agatha.

It was a missing person case about Seeley Hodgins. Luke made a stupid joke about him and Kevin and Agatha gave him a deadpan face. Kevin handed them Seeley's profile.

He and Agatha left Kevin's office, collected their guns and badges and took off from the station. They, first, decided to meet his family.

Luke read the profile out loud while Agatha was driving. The profile had basic information about him, that he was 34, married to Bellamy Hodgins, worked as a CEO of Hodgins company and the couple were expecting. The partners jammed to music on the way.

Seeley lived in a rich neighbourhood, obviously. They arrived at his mansion and parked outside his mansion. Their car looked inferior next all the lavish cars he owned.

Bellamy was standing on the porch, waiting for them. They introduced themselves and then Bellamy welcomed them and asked them to follow her inside. Their house was a minimalist type with everything neatly maintained.

After looking around the house, all three of them sat down and Luke and Agatha started the interrogation.