Freakin Romance

"Aaliyah can I have the house tonight I want to set something special up for Michael". She gave me a sinister grin. "I'll give you all the time in the world, I'll take Marlon to go meet my mom". I gave her a hug and she went upstairs to go see Marlon. I went to the kitchen and Started making chocolate covered strawberries.

Michael was going to be home later he went out with a boy named Chris Tucker which was his best friend. Chris usually just came to visit from time to time but now he's living here with his parents. Michael and Chris were the craziest people together. I couldn't wait to meet him.

I put the strawberries in the fridge and when I looked up Aaliyah and Marlon were waving goodbye to me. "Have fun tonight Jaz". She closed the door behind them. I ran into Michael's room and opened the closet. I had a bag full of Candles and rose petals hidden in there hoping he wouldn't find it. I put the candles on the stairs and lit them. Then spread the rose petals all over the floor in front of the front door
and up the stairs and around the bed.

I got into the shower and let the water run through my hair. I was a little nervous about being rejected. When I got out I walked over to the bed and stared and the red lingerie Aaliyah had bought me. Was this the right move? I felt like I was trapping him into something. I shook my head, letting all the doubt escape my mind. I put it on and looked at myself in the mirror.

I fixed my hair and looked at my body. I had to be confident in myself like Marlon said. I went down stairs to get the strawberries. I put whip cream all around them. I suddenly heard the lock on the door jiggling. I took the plate and ran upstairs and into the room. "I'm home". Michael screamed. When he heard no one answer he said "Helllooo". I put the plate of strawberries on his bed and then stood next to it with my hands nervously in front of me.

I heard his footsteps coming upstairs everything felt like it was going on slow motion. I took a deep breath and became confident. He opened the door not noticing me at first but when he looked up at me he froze.  "Welcome home baby". I said rocking side to side.  He continued to look at me but now a smile appeared across his face. "Jasmine what's going on?" He said licking his lips.

I bit mine and looked up and the ceiling. I walked over to him and kissed him. He grabbed me wanting to continue but I pulled away and grabbed his hand and walked him over to the bed. When I looked at him his eyes went from looking at my ass to at my eyes. "I made us some strawberries". I said shyly. I picked one up and fed it to him. He bit into it slowly while staring into my eyes. He made my body melt and he knew that.

I hated the way he made me feel. He brought the best and the worse out of me. "It taste good". He said
He came close to my face and I wanted to kiss him. He grabbed a strawberry and put whip cream on it. "Open your mouth". He said in a seductive tone. I did as he told me and opened it. He ran the strawberry over my bottom lip and down my chest leaving a trail of whip cream. My breathing got heavy watching his eyes follow the trail. He put the strawberry in my mouth and I bit it just as slow as he did. He bit his lip watching me.

He leaned in and kissed me. He sucked the whip cream off my bottom lip then trailed his tongue down my chest to get the rest of the whip cream. A moan fled my lips. He moved the plate over to the night stand. "We won't be needing that now". He said in my ear. I pulled his shirt over his head. I ran my hand down his neck and chest admiring the different colors of his skin. He leaned in slowly And kissed me. What stared as a slow passionate kissed quickly turned into a hungry one.

He pulled my lingerie off of me and it dropped to my feet. I pushed my body against his as our tongues battled for dominance. He ran his hands down the sides of my arms and then pushed me on to the bed. He stood there admiring me as if I was a painting. I felt his eyes outline every curve. He was studying me...the boy I loved was studying my body.

He leaned over me kissing my neck and I reached to unbutton his pants. He grabbed my hand and intertwined it with his. "No, let me please you, just relax". He rubbed my cheek with his thumb and started slowly kissing all the way down my body. "Michael wait..." he looked up at me while his head was in between my legs. "What's wrong Jasmine, do you want me to stop". I shook my head and sat up. "No, I just wanted to do this...". He stood up and I kissed down his stomach while undoing his pants. He put his finger under my chin and lifted it.

"Jasmine you don't have to..." before he could finish I pulled his pants down watching his member spring free. "Oh...my...gosh" I said with my mouth hanging open. Michael looked down with a concerned look on his face. "W-what is it?" He said nervously. I grabbed him with both my hands. "Nothing baby...your just big". I smile at him. "I thought something was wrong......gahhhhh" I took him into my mouth. He looked at me in shock. "Look at me". He said gently pushing my head back. I looked up at him as my head bobbed.

Who knew that my dream....would turn into my worst nightmare.

*FLASH*