Katie

Michael and I finally got home after a long day of having a water gun war and helping Marlon set up a crib in his room. Brooke could have came home with Marlon but she wanted to stay in the hospital and rest. Marlon was happy to have the baby but that was until she woke up sand started crying.

Marlon being the new father, he started to panic and rock her but she was obviously hungry. Michael took the baby and sang to her while I got the bottle ready with the formula milk. When Katie finally fell asleep we made sure Marlon was good on his own before leaving.

I laid on the bed exhausted and Michael sat next to me and rubbed his face. My phone started ringing and I groaned while picking it up.

"Hello...Hey Marlon....yes Marlon if she's crying then she's probably hungry...it was 4pm when you last fed her and now it's 6pm...no don't freak out just give her a bottle...then sing to her while you make it...yes I hear her in the background...ok bye".

I hung up and as much as I hate to admit it I wish the baby was my father's so Brooke can take care of her, I love Marlon but he didn't know anything about babies. I never had a child and I was more calm about it then he was. My phone started ringing again and I tapped Michael so that he can answer it while I got up and took my clothes off to get ready for the shower.

"Hi Marlon...The milk is in the fridge...yes you have to heat it up...I'll ask Jasmine" he looked at me and his mouth dropped open. "Michael what was he asking?" I asked. Michael bit his lip and smiled "umm he wanted to know um" he said still staring at me. I walked over to him and snapped my fingers at him, when that didn't work I just took the phone.

"Yes Marlon...the bottle warmer?...just put water in it then press the button and...Michael stop touching me there...sorry Marlon just press the button...ok bye". I hung up and tossed the phone on to the bed.

I grabbed my towel and walked to the bathroom. I needed a break. I let the warm water run down my back and I enjoyed the quietness.

"Jasmine...Marlon is calling again" I heard Michael say through the door. "Answer the phone" I yelled. He came into the bathroom and pulled the curtain back and I screamed. "Here's your phone...he said trying to keep his eyes on mine. "Michael I told you to answer it I'm kind of busy".  He leaned against the sink and answered the phone while looking at me and smiling.

"Hey Marlon...WHAT!!!...your outside our house?....with Katie...ok I'm coming" Michael hung up and rubbed his face. "I'm guessing Marlon is here?" He shook his head and groaned. "I wanted to..." and then he groaned again.

"You wanted to what?" I asked completely clueless. He walked up to me and grabbed me to kiss me. He plunged his finger into me giving me a few strokes and then walked away winking at me. I screamed into my wash cloth in frustration and a few minutes later I got out of the shower.

I walked out the bathroom and bumped straight into Marlon and slipped and luckily he caught me. He stared into my eyes. "Wow Jasmine I didn't know you were this beautiful" he said shyly smiling at me. I smiled back at him then slapped him. "Get your shit together Marlon...and get the fuck off of me...you have a child with Brooke and now your going to try to hit on me what is wrong with you".

I pushed him off of me and walked away. "Jasmine I'm sorry" he said grabbing my shoulder. I moved my shoulder away from him and his ring got stuck on my towel. To avoid my towel being ripped off me I fell back with it. Marlon tried to catch me and I fell on top of him.

"Seriously again?" Michael said shaking his head while rocking the baby. "No not again" I said slapping Marlon again and hitting his chest. I got up and grunted and walked away. I grabbed the baby from Michael and walked to the bedroom.

I put Katie on the bed and swaddled her. She laid there cooing as I got dressed. Michael walked into the room and I turned my back to him. "Jasmine I'm sorry" I ignored him as I folded the towel. "Jasmine...talk to me" he pleaded. "No because you really thought I would mess with your brother knowing your the only one for me". I said angrily.

"Jasmine I took it out of context" he said
I turned around and was about to smack him but he caught my hand. We stared at each other but then he pulled me in for a kiss thrusting himself against me. "Michael we can't...Katie" I said looking back on the bed and seeing Katie there looking at us.

"Doggone it I forgot" he picked Katie up and smiled "you said after college right?" He said frowning. I shook my head laughing.  "Maybe our senior year of college" I said rubbing his back. "Really!!" He said getting excited.

Marlon came in the room and took the baby, I let him sleep in my mother's room. In the Middle of the night Michael woke up in a hurry again. "Michael...what's wrong?" I asked trying to sit up.

"This is the second time you woke up like this" I said rubbing his back. "Shhh...I have to remember it..." he jumped out of bed and ran out my room. Then Katie woke up and a few minutes later I see Marlon standing in my doorway holding the crying baby. "Ughhh this is going to be a long night".