10 // She Whispered "use protection" In My Ear. I Think She Knows

Almost Smut, not quite

Stiles

I wrapped a thin bandage around my knuckles as I prepared to start training with the punching bag in front of me.

"Sti." A voice said.

I shifted and looked to see Alec entering the training room.

"Yeah?" I asked I started throwing punches at the punching bag.

"I think Izzy might suspect something about us." Alec spoke as he dropped a few feet beside me.

"Alec." I started. "She whispered 'use protection' in my ear, I think she knows."

I heard a chuckle leave Alec's mouth before I saw him grab something out of the corner of my eye.

"Here." He said.

I turned just in time to catch a bo staff he had thrown at me.

I smirked as he turned around and walked to the other side of the room.

"Remember the last time we used bo staffs and I kicked your ass." I said as Alec turned to face me.

"It's been seven years, I think the one who's gonna get their ass kicked here is you." He replied.

"We'll see about that." I said as I walked forward.

I raised my staff, so he would think I was aiming for a high target, causing him to lift his to go and block it.

I quickly lowered my staff and striked him in the ribcage resulting in him stumbling back a bit.

"Why were you saying about me getting my ass kicked?" I joked.

He looked up at me and smirked, his gaze eyes locking with my brown ones before he swiped his staff on the ground and knocked me off my feet.

"Nice one." I said as I stood up. "You're hot when your determined."

"Don't flirt with me." He responded.

"Okay." I spoke, extending the y.

While he rolled his eyes I lunges forward and knocked his staff from his hand.

"Those would've been your last words." I stated as I threw my staff to the side.

He urged forward to throw a punch at me but I swiftly moved to the side before grabbing his arm and flipping him onto his back, locking my arm around his neck as I sat beneath him.

"I didn't know this was a competition." Alec grunted as he tried to pull away my arm from around his neck.

"What? I'm supposed to just let you win." I argued before he flipped us over and rolled out of my hold before we both got to our feet.

As we began circling each other I decided to be funny and started wiggling my fingers in Alec's face.

He slapped my hand away before saying, "We're supposed me be training."

"Oh you're so cute when you're serious." I said as we stopped moving and stood across from each other.

"I told you not to flirt with me." He stated me walking towards me causing me to step back until I hit the wall.

He stared at me for a split second before leaning down and smashing our lips together.

I was quick to retaliate as I place my hands on the back up his neck as our tongues began to fight for dominance.

Right when my hand slid up the hem of his shirt he pulled away.

"Hold that thought." He panted. "Bedroom."

As he walked away I looked around for anyone as I slowly started walking.

When I was sure there was no one around and picked up the pace and ran after him.

...

When I closed the door to my room Alec pinned me up against the door as we resumed what we started in the training room.

Before we could get too far into kissing I pulled away and gripped the hem of his shirt before pulling it over his head, revealing all the tunes tattooing his chest.

"What are we?" I panted before we started making out again.

"What do you want us to be?" Alec asked.

"Boyfriends?" I said unsure.

"Okay......." He trailed off. "Then Stiles Stilinski, will you be my boyfriend?"

"Yes." I smiled.

"Good, now can we get back to what we were doing?" He questioned.

Instead of answering I urged forward and crashed our lips together again.

As we continued to make out we slowly made our way towards the bed before Alec fell back on the sheets with me on top of him.

"Graceful." I said sarcastically.

"Shut up." Alec said before placing his hand on the back of my neck and pulling my lips back into his.

He sat up so I was straddling him before pulling out for a slight second to pull my shirt over my head.

As soon as it was off he threw it to the floor before connecting his onto my neck.

I moaned as I sucked the sensitive skin on my collar where small purple bruises would probably end up later.

Right as I pulled back and went slip my fingers into the waistband of his pants a knock sounded at the door.

"Stiles?" Izzy's voice said. "You in there? There's people downstairs to see you."

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as I wasn't expecting visitors.

I snapped back to reality when the realization came to me that I was still sitting on top of Alec half naked.

"Okay I'll be down in a sec." I said to my parabatai as I climbed off Alec and grabbed my shirt off the floor.

I put my shirt back on I could hear her footsteps fade away down the hallway.

"Seriously?" Alec questioned, clearly annoyed we had to stop what we were doing.

"I'll be right back." I said as I pecked his lips before heading to the door.