Niffty | tickles | x reader | FLUFF |

************

3rd POV:

You groaned in frustration. "Ugh, I'm so boredddddd!" You said and threw your head back. Everyone was gone from the hotel for now, AngelDust was doing a drag show, Charlie was looking for more recruits with Vaggie, Alastor was looking for more entertainment, No one really knew what Baxtor went out to do, and Husk was just out drinking booze. You sighed in annoyance before your head perked up as you remembered the one person who wasn't gone.

That person was none other than Niffty! You absolutely adored Niffty. She was so cute and tiny and she was super fast as well. Surely you could hang out with her. You walked around the hotel looking for her. You were about to give up until you spotted her. She was dusting a high shelf. She had her tiny tongue out in concentration. You chuckled at the sight but also noticed she was struggling to reach the shelf.

You decided to help so you walked over to her and put your hands on the her sides and lifted her slightly. She quickly snapped her head around to look at you before realizing what you were doing. "Thank you, [Y/N]." She said. You smiled softly at her. "You can put me down now [Y/N]." She said.

Your POV:

'Does Niffty have a tickle spot?' I thought, I didn't hear Niffty talking to me as I was lost in thought until she touched my face with her small hand. I shook my head and came back to my senses. "[Y/N] please put me down." She said. I let a smug smile cross my lips as I looked the small demon in the eyes. "Okay, I'll put you down." I said before lifting her down to my shoulders then locking my hands onto her sides and tickling her sides.

She burst out laughing, a pleasant sound to my ears. 'Ahah! So she is ticklish!' I chuckled at this and continued tickling her sides until her voice now spoke weakly and in a raspy tone, "P-please! I c-can't," She said. I stopped for a second and held her in my arms and carried her to the couch to rest for a minute. Niffty looked at me and spoke "[Y/N], what made you want to tickle me?" She said softly while staring at me with a small smile.

"Well," I started before looking down at her. "When I was holding you up it crossed my mind because I was holding you by your sides and people are usually ticklish there so I wanted to know if you were." I told her.

She looked at me and smiled, I looked at her with the smug smile back on my face. I raised both my arms and Niffty's eyes widened before she ran from me. I ran after her and laughed "evilly". "You can't escape the tickles Niffty!" I said before I heard her reply with "Yes I can!!"

Niffty's POV:

I'm currently zipping around the Hotel trying to escape [Y/N], if I let them get me then my sides will be toast. I can't let them get me! I can't! I then heard the hotel doors open and I ran to the person, It was AngelDust. I climbed up him and sat on his shoulder. "Angel, help [Y/N] is trying to tickle me!" I said and just then [Y/N] came around the corner. They stopped and looked up at AngelDust. "Angel, can I have Niffty?" They said looking at him with pleading eyes.

Angel pretended to think for a minute before speaking "No." He said and gave them an evil smile. I laughed "evilly" and rubbed my hands together. [Y/N] huffed and pointed at me. "I'll get you Niffty! I'll get you!" They said before walking to the kitchen of the hotel. I gave Angel a hug and told him thanks before getting down carefully. 'I've won this time, but next time might not be so easy.' I said before going back to what I was doing.

Your POV:
One thing is for sure, today wasn't so boring after all.

**************************

Fin-