Angel Dust | The Cut That Always Bleeds | x [Male] reader | angst + songfic |

Yep, I feel like AD would have commitment issues if he did actually date someone. Since AD is gay then the reader shall be a male, sorry.  I promise to do Hair pt 2 soon and also to write for the GF ppl too I just had this idea, if you don't like the thought of cheating then please don't read.

That's all let's go-

*******************

" I don't love you anymore."  A pretty line that I adore. He had said it so blankly, no emotion on his face. You felt your eyes sting as you looked at the ground and turned on your heel to walk away, after all this was hell and he was a porn star.  '5 words that I've heard before..'

That was true Angel had told you he didn't love you anymore a few times. You were tired of it, you knew he'd come back he always did and you'd have to suffer the consequences when he left.

'Cause you keep me on a rope and tied a noose around my throat, you're gone then back at my door.

Boy were you right, he showed up at your house two weeks later. You almost slammed the door close on his face but he looked like a mess. You felt bad for him but the other part of you kept repeating to not let him inside. "Please [Y/N].." he pleaded. He wouldn't leave until you let him inside so you did.

You let him talk about it and you gave him a hug before he picked you up and sat you in his lap and embraced you, he stunk of alcohol. You recoiled and scrunched up your nose and got out of his grip, you couldn't let this happen again.

"If you're going to leave, you better leave you better do it fast, Can't live a little longer sitting on your lap cause you know what you're doing when you're coming back and I don't want to have another heart attack!" you shouted at him and looked to the ground letting the tears of frustration fall.

He looked at you with wide eyes, and looked to the ground. "I just really need someone right now.." he mumbled. "You ALWAYS need someone don't you?" You said before speaking softer. "I can't be..you're 'lover' on a leash, every other week when you please.. I can't be the kiss that you don't need, the lie between your teeth.." you said and looked at him as the tears begun to fall.

'The cut that always bleeds..' you thought as you held your door open for him to walk out. You pointed to the streets of hell telling him to get out. You were angry confused and upset. Why was it you he only did this to?

"I love somebody new," He said as he walked by you in the street, you were simply trying to get by. The nerve of this guy! You turned around and looked at him dead in the eye and glared at him. You missed him, you still love him but the feeling was mutual obviously.

Beat my heart till black and blue.

"Then they leave and it's me you come back too!" You spat before looking at the ground. "To say you loved me all along and kiss the bruises till they're gone..!" You said and looked at him with a glare before finishing it off, "Bitter sweet, cause I can't breathe inside your ARMS!" You turned on your heel to walk away before he spoke again, "I'm sorry.." he said but you felt in your dead heart that he didn't mean it.

"If you're going to leave you better leave you better do it fast, I can't live another minute bleeding from my back cause I don't have another one for you to STAB! I don't want to have another heart attack!" You said and turned your head to look at him before walking away and letting the tears fall again.

I can't be your 'lover' on a leash..I can't be the kiss that you don't need...the lie between your teeth.

The cut that always bleeds....

***************

and we be finished :))