Chapter 6

(Time for a long one XD)

"So... apparently the only gold on the moon was in mom's mouth!" Jet told Turbo and Rebel (the moon rocks).

A few years had passed since Jet and Della had started searching for gold and unfortunately, they hadn't found any. However, Della had just found a gold tooth in her mouth while recording a video for their friends and family back home! Jet was now updating Turbo and Rebel about what had happened, just like he had been doing every night since he had first found them.

"JET!" He suddenly heard his mother yell for him.

A few moments ago, while Della was in the middle of recording the video, the moon mite had shown up again and Della had told Jet to stay put while she handled it.

Jet quickly stood up and started to run outside, getting ready to fight the moon mite and defend his mother whatever it took.

"I'M COMING MOM!" He shouted as he jumped out of their base and slid across the moon's surface.

Once he was outside, Della suddenly grabbed his hand and ran away with him quickly. Jet was confused as to why at first, but he soon understood once the ship crashed to the ground behind them.

Della started breathing heavy and Jet looked over at her.

"Wait, what happened!?" He asked his mother.

"The moon mite destroyed part of the ship's base!" Della panted.

She then wrapped her arms around her son in a hug.

"I'm so glad you're safe!" She announced.

Jet hugged her back, but then he remembered the moon mite.

"Mom, where's the mite!?" Jet asked.

Suddenly, the it started chasing them. They were able to run faster than the mite and they thought they would be OK, when suddenly, it dug through the ground and reappeared in front of them.

Before Della and Jet could realize what was happening, a yellow beam shot the mite and it ran away and buried itself into the ground to escape.

"Halt in the name of the moon!" A purple alien wearing yellow clothes and holding a gun-like weapon to them shouted.

Jet gasped and hid behind his mother.

"What is that, mom!? I've read the whole Junior Woodchuck Guidebook multiple times and it doesn't have anything like that in it!" He whispered, signaling towards the purple alien.

"That's because the Junior Woodchuck Guidebook only talks about things that are found on earth, Jet!" Della explained.

Suddenly, the moon mite came out of the ground again, grabbed the rocket ship, and started to pull it into the ground with it.

"Oh, no, you don't!" Della shouted as she started running towards the mite.

"Don't ignore me when I threaten your life!" The purple alien yelled as Jet began following his mother.

"Respect my dominance!" The alien called.

Della started running faster as the ship got pulled more and more into the ground. Once Della reached the area, however, the ship had been completely pulled into the ground, resulting in Della digging at the ground aggressively.

Jet just stopped and stood there. He knew that no matter how hard his mother tried, she wouldn't be able to get the ship back.

The purple alien then reached them and asked who they were and how they got there.