15. The end

Nobody's POV
▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Everybody ate breakfast and talked. 'What are your plans Sokka?' Asked Ty Lee. 'I have to go back to the southern watertribe because, yeah, I have to be king again' 'What about Suki' 'I will go with Sokka and find other Kyoshi warriors all over the world. When I am not at Kyoshi Island I want you to lead them, Ty Lee. Are you willing to do that?' Asked Suki 'Yesss ofcourse! Me and the other warriors will leave today and go to Kyoshi Island' Sukki nodded. 'And what are you doing Aang and Katara?' Asked Sokka. 'We will go to the western airtemples, and look if we can rebuild something there' said Katara.

'Appa , yipyip!' Said Aang. Katara, him Appa and Momo flew away. Katara sat down next to Aang. 'This is the first time we fly together without a mission' said Katara. 'And this is the first time I really get to kiss you if I want to on Appa' smirked Aang (credits to the comics). Katara playfully hit his chest as Appa flew higher and higher.

After a long time flying they hopped off at the western airtemples. It was still a mess, created by sparky boom boom man. 'I guess this is it, here starts our future' said Aang. He bowed down to pull Katara in a passionate kiss.

This was the end. Thanks for supporting me! Hope you enjoyed the story x.

i just uploaded a new story, its just one page, maybe you could read that one too