Chapter 5

Third Person POV

2 years later

She woke up from the cold and hard floor as she has been doing it every morning for 2 years.

She limped toward the bathroom and took a shower and got ready for the day.

She avoided looking at herself in the mirror. She wasn't beautiful and her husband had made it clear that to her almost every day.

After a shower, she draped a saree red saree quickly and got out of the room to make his breakfast.

While making breakfast, her mind drifted toward the past 2 years of hell.

After that horrible wedding night, he had always been treated like trash and useless.

He even denied her wish to continue the college as he didn't want her to whore around now that she is married to him.

He had raped her every night and hit her whenever he came back home drunk.

Her parents also left for America the day after she got married to that monster.

She also has no friends. So she was living this life. She has no one now who could help her.

Her mother already told her that she should accept his wishes and not to fight with him.

Tanya tried to call her parents but couldn't tell them anything as Aarav was always sitting in front of her.

She thought to call Kabir so that he could save her from this hell but he never picked up her calls except for one time.

She wiped her tears when she remembered the dreadful day. She had just lost her 1st baby due to his beating.

She wanted Kabir to come back and take her away but her wish was just a dream.

When her husband went outside, she got up with difficulties while clutching her stomach.

She was so close to losing her consciousness but with all her courage she took the phone.

She sat on the bed and didn't care about the blood which was continuously coming out of her vagina.

He didn't attend the call at first then she again called and this time someone attended the call.

"Hello" she heard the voice of a girl

Tanya was silent as if she couldn't say anything. The girl on the phone had an American Accent.

"Hello. Who are you and why are you calling continuously?" The girl said on the phone with irritation.

"Umm. Is this Kabir's number?" Tanya asked with nervousness

"Yes, but who are you?" The girl asked again.

Her heart started to hurt when she got to know that he had deleted her number.

"Kabir baby. Here, someone is calling you." The girl said 

Tanya immediately cut the call and stared at the phone with empty eyes.

She heard the ring of her phone and saw that it was Kabir's number.

She threw the mobile on the wall and that shattered just like her heart. 

The only difference was that when her heart got shattered it didn't make any sound.

He really has chosen someone better than her. She wiped her tears and smiled, a bitter and sad smile.

"It's time to finally let you go, Kabir. But I will always love you. My love was true but I can't say the same about you." She said painfully and screamed loudly.

That was the last she had ever said his name. He is finally happy in his life.

Let him leave. At least he could enjoy his wife and a new girl.

But that was not the last time she had lost the baby. She couldn't carry any baby to the second trimester due to his beating and stress.

But it doesn't matter with Aarav. He would always say after the miscarriages were "We will do it again. Don't worry."

But now she is again pregnant. Maybe 2 months as she hasn't gone to hospital yet.

She went to wake her husband and gave him his breakfast. Then after a goodbye kiss, he left.

She signed and went to the room and laid on the floor and closed her eyes and fell asleep.

.

.

.

"Finally I am back," Kabir said to himself after coming back to India.

He was very happy that he had finally completed his studies with good marks.

Now he just has to go and ask for Tanya's hands from her parents. He knew that she wouldn't marry anyone.

His heart started to race widely when he thought about her. He knew that she would be angry with him.

But he knew how to get her forgiveness. Now he won't leave her ever.

But for now, he has to go to his Cousin Aarav house. He had heard the Aarav got married to someone.

In this way, he would get to meet that girl too. He gave the address to the Driver.

He reached the destination and got out of the car and told the driver to wait.

He knocked on the door while thinking about Tanya and her smile.

.

.

.

Tanya sighed in relief after preparing the dinner for him. It was evening time and he will come back soon.

She slumped on the sofa tiredly and closed her for some minutes and fell asleep within minutes due to pregnancy.

Her eyes opened when she heard the doorbell. She felt something in her stomach and walked toward the door.

She put on a fake smile on her face and opened the door. But her smile faltered the second she saw HIS face.

Kabir was looking at her with shock. He couldn't believe his eyes that she was here in front of him.

She is looking very tired and has dark circles under his eyes. Her face was looking pale and her glow had disappeared.

She was looking like a dead person who was just breathing and living.

Tanya looked at his face. The face which always made her smile but now it's clenching her heart.

There was an unbearable pain inside her heart that was choking her.

They asked each other at the same time

"What are you doing here?" 

Authors Note

Hello guys

Hope you liked it

What do you think about both of them?

VOTE, COMMENTS AND FOLLOW

Till then