Chapter 6

Guys, I am giving you daily updates so please don't skip voting on the previous chapter.

Third Person POV

"Let me ask first. What are you doing here?" He asked her confusedly 

"I live here. It's my husband's house." She replied back coldly.

He looked at her stunned. He opened his mouth to say something but couldn't form any words.

"You. You married him." He whispered.

"Yes, I did. Now, what do you want? If you want to meet my husband then he is not at home." She replied back and looked at him with empty eyes.

"But you told me that you would wait for me. Then why did you marry him?" He asked with a pained face

She chuckled coldly and said "I never told you that I would wait for you. So don't lie." 

She walked inside slowly and he followed her inside. It was not the first time he was visiting this place.

He had spent half of his childhood here. He was familiar with this place.

"Wait, Tanya." He said with a raised voice when he saw her leaving the living room.

She stopped and turned back to face him. Her head was paining as Aarav slammed her head on the wall yesterday when he came home drunk.

"What do you want Kabir?" She asked him softly

He walked closer to her and said "Don't act as you don't love me. I can still see the love in your empty eyes."

When he saw that she isn't saying anything, he continued "I still love you, Tania. And I know whatever I did was wrong. I became selfish. But my love was pure Tania." 

She scoffed and said "Then what about that girl in America who picked up your call and said 'Kabir baby'. Do you think I am a fool, Kabir? I really loved you with my heart."

He was about to say something but she cut him off by showing her palm and said "Don't. I don't want your stupid explanation. I loved you enough to give you my virginity. At that time, I thought that you really loved me but I was wrong. You had only lusted me."

"Stop and don't call my love something disgusting like lust," he shouted and grabbed her hand.

She flinched in pain when he touched the portion where Aarav had burned it with a cigarette.

He saw her reaction and looked down and got shocked when he saw the burning holes in her hand.

She looked at him nervously and licked her dry lips. Her heart was feeling content when he touched her hand.

"What happened? Who did it? Oh God is it Aarav? Answer me Damn it." He shouted 

She jumped when she heard him shouting and said with a cold voice "It's nothing." 

He clenched her hand tight unintentionally making her whimper.

"You are only my brother in law. Then stay in your limits. Don't try to be my husband." She said coldly 

He looked at her with a baffled look then said "Yeah I am your brother in law. I should stay in my limits. Thank you for reminding me."

"Well Well Well, my brother is here."

She got startled when she heard Aarav's voice in the room. She looked ahead and saw him heading in their direction.

She looked at him and saw that his eyes were on their hands. She quickly snatched her hand from Kabir's grasp.

Aarav hugged Kabir but his gaze was on Tanya which was promising her one thing and that is Pain.

Her heart fell to her stomach and she started to tremble. She just hoped that he wouldn't kill her baby this time.

"When did you come back, Kabir?" Aarav asked him with a smile.

"Today" kabir just gave him a short answer.

"I should leave." He said and was about to go but stopped when he listened to Aarav.

"Have dinner with us. My wife makes the best food. Don't you honey." Aarav said

He wrapped his arm around her shoulder and dug his fingers on her shoulder making her whimper softly.

"Yeah" she answered with a fake smile

Kabir nodded as he didn't want to create a scene or any problem for Tanya.

They all had dinner silently and the whole Kabir's gaze was on Tanya who didn't even look up at once.

And Aarav was looking at Kabir the whole and clenched his fists in anger when he saw him looking at her wife.

Then he glanced at his whore of a wife, her eyes were downward all the time which made him a little happy.

'It's good that she is aware of the consequence. But still, she is going to be punished' He thought in his mind.

After eating dinner, Kabir left the house bidding them goodbye. 

Every step he took away from this house, the more he was feeling like something wrong was going to happen. 

But he ignored it and sat in his car and left for his home. Without knowing that he has created a hell of a night for Tanya.

Tanya collected the utensils with shaky hands and took them to the kitchen.

Aarav's gaze was only on Tanya so he followed her to the kitchen. He saw her washing the dishes with trembling hands.

He smirked when he saw the fear in her eyes for him. That boosted his ego to the moon.

He watched until she finished then walked toward her and wrapped his arms around her waist making her flinch.

"Let's go to room wifey." He said and kissed her neck.

She wiped her hands from the clothes and nodded slowly. It's not like he is giving her a choice.

He lifted her bridal style in his arms and took her to their room. 

She was very nervous and scared. She knew that he would punish her for her mistake.

And she was right.

Authors Note

Hello guys 

Hope you liked it

So what do you think about their confession?

What do you think is going to happen?

VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW

Till then