Chapter 2

"Come in". Henry shouted.
A man wearing all black came through the door. He went by the name of Alex Grayson.
"Boss, me and the boys want permission to rough them up a bit. They need to pay."
"Take the woman. But the girl doesn't get harmed. We're criminals, not child beaters.
"Okay." He left the room, grinning.
Henry returned his attention back to the girl.
"You don't want to talk. Fine. It won't take me long to crack honey."
Back in the holding room, two men came in and began dragging Irene away.
"Where are you taking her!" I screamed at them.
"To teach her a lesson."
"Let her go! Leave her alone, please!" I carried on screaming long after she left the room.
At the Braxton residence, they were loading into cars to go get the girls back. Well, Kenzie at least. Irene too.
"These people won't go down easily." Said Brax.
"Then we beat them. Three people were taken from us, and three people are coming home again."

In his office, Henry was becoming agitated. Maisy still hadn't spoken a word to him, and he hadn't seen even a flicker of recognition in her eyes.
"What don't you understand!" He said through gritted teeth.
"I'm your father!"
She continued to look into the empty space.
"Look at me. Look at me! LOOK AT ME!" He screamed in her face. She didn't so much as blink.
"Fine. I'll leave you in here. Let's see how long you last in the dark on your own."
He turned off the light and fled the room.

Irene had been taken into a small room, that could of been a storage unit and beaten. When they were done, her eyes were swollen shut and blood was pouring from her nose and mouth. In agony, she was left in the room, scared and alone.

Brax, Kyle, Ricky, Heath, Bianca, Phoebe and Casey had arrived at the Cult.
"Ricky, B and Pheobe, stay here." Said Brax quietly.
"No! We want to help!" Argued Bianca.
"These people are dangerous. You all need to wait out here. No arguments." Kyle had put his foot down. The women did not argue.

It was purely coincidental that I saw my dad and uncles run past the window. I open my mouth to shout out to them, then though it better not to. But I couldn't help but panic. There was still so much that could go wrong. The door behind me opened and I expected to see a man brandishing a gun. But it was Casey.
"Kenz!" He whispered. He ran over to me and untied my hands.
"Irene, Maisy, where are they?"
I looked to the floor.
"I...I don't know Case."
"We'll find them. You have to go outside, where the woman are. Go out through this door and turn right. Then run outside and the woman are to your left. I'll cover you."
My head was spinning.
"O-okay." I said.
I did as I was told. I reached the outside and slammed into my family. But they weren't alone...