Baby?? Pt1

Riley pov

I was in my room looking threw my clothes to find something to put on when all of the sudden my door swings open and I see my aunt Alice.

"I saw your struggle but don't worry I'm here now" she says going threw my closet.
I shrugged and sat on the bed and watched her when all of the sudden clothes hit me in the face.

"Here get dressed I have to go help your brother, I swear he dress like his father" she rolls her eyes and walk out of my room.
I laugh and get dressed and head downstairs to see my grandma with garden tools.

"Hey Riley wanna help me?" She ask and I nod.
I always like helping her.

After we was done with the garden we went back inside and I feel air rush pass me and I see my sister Bree.
"Hi" I say hugging her and she hugs me back.
I love spending time with my family.
As everyone was sitting around Alice gasped and we looked at her.

Jasper sped to her side
"What did you see?" He ask her.
"Something wrong I can't see Bella anymore" she answers and I watch as grandpa phone then rings.

Third POV

After Carlisle hung up the phone with Edward and Bella he walked back to the living room seeing everyone look at him waiting for him to tell them what's going on.

"Bella thinks she's pregnant" he says.

"Well everything is fine then right I mean my mom got pregnant with me" Riley says and no one says anything.

Rosalie gets up and answer her phone and talks to Bella.

Meanwhile with Elise and Emmett

Elise was sitting on the beach watching as the sun came up.
Emmett then comes out and sit at her side.

"This is amazing I wish we could just move here but I would get the kids" Elise tells Emmett he laughs and pulls his wife to his side hugging her.

"Maybe we can" he tells her and Elise looks up at him.
She thinks for a minute and then shakes her head.
"Paul would never let me bring teo up here" Elise answer as she looks back down.

Elise never told Emmett about the fight her and Paul had.

Flashback

Elise was standing outside in the rain arguing with Paul about teo being around everyone.

"I DONT WANT MY SON AROUND A BUNCH OF LEECHES!" He yells at Elise and it's taking everything in her not to punch Paul in his face.

"They would never hurt teo they love him like their own and teo is happy around them and he.." Elise starts calmly but Paul cuts her off.

"I don't wanna hear the bs that comes from your mouth about them Elise especially since you are one of them I don't even want YOU around my son"
Paul tells her pointing a finger in her face.

Elise smacks his hand away from her face and point her own finger at him.

"I'm his damn mother and if I have to be petty and take your ass to court I will do that because it is my right to see MY son and I would hate for you to not be able to see him ever AGAIN" Elise tells him and Paul shakes a little bit in anger.

"Fine then" he says walking back and forth.
"You want to try and take my son away from me huh" Paul says still walking around running his hand threw his hair.

"Paul it's not like that" Elise starts trying to calm him down.

"ITS NOT WHAT?!" Paul shouts at her.
And Elise jumps a little bit but she keeps her cool.

"I only said that because I was angry but you said some hurtful stuff to me Paul and I always let it go" Elsie tells him.

"Ok....i-I mean.... I just can't with this I mean you are getting married to him and I-I just" Paul stutters and Elise walks up to Paul.

"Paul your the father of my son...our son we don't have to fight and I will always love you I mean you were my first everything" Elsie tells him with a little laugh and Paul laughs to before he stares at her and he then pulls her close and kiss her.

Elsie pulls away after she realizes what's happening.

"I gotta go... i uh will pick up teo next week." Elsie then gets in her car and speeds off.

Flashback over

Elise then hear her phone ringing and she gets up and see that Bella is calling her.
She frowns wondering if her sister is ok.

"Elise I'm so glad you answered"

"Bella what's going on you sound weird?"

"Elise something moved inside of me...I think I'm pregnant and we're going back to forks now and-I'm so scared and it's like Edward has shut down or something he won't talk to me so I called Rosalie to help me with this baby and I was wondering if you would to"

"Of course Bella I will be at the airport waiting with Rosalie and I will have Emmett kick Edwards ass"

"Thank you"

"No problem"

Elise hangs up the phone and she looks and see that Emmett has packed everything up already.
Elise walks over to Emmett and kiss him.
"Let's go" he says and Elise nods as they load all they stuff on the boat and speed off.

Elise couldn't stop worrying over her little sister.
She knows that Bella is gonna keep the baby no matter what happens to her and Elise knew that even if she didn't like what Bella was doing she was still 110% behind her.

🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊