!!!

! ! ! ‼️❗‼️ ! ! !
Take Me To Your Favorite Places
(CANADA)

Some of these parts are mostly truth but with concreted imaginations. It happens in real life but, I will not tell if this is base on true story or not. I really hope you guys will understand. :)

So, please bear with me, I'm sure I'll have typographical and grammatical errors. I'm not perfect, and so are my works.

Please be cognizant that this story contains mellow themes and obscene language that are not felicitous for young and conservative readers.

I really don't know some of the places I will mention in this story, dahil hindi pa ho ako nakakapunta sa ibang lugar na nabanggit.

I didn't force you to read this, so I am expecting you not to meddle. I'm just going to write here. And you are going to read there, if you want to. lolzz

Read at your own risk!

______________________________________

Genres: Teen-Fiction, Romance, Non-Fiction

Date Written: July 20, 2020
Until: __

You can use #TMTYFP and #CanadaWP on social media sites so that I can read your reactions.

For those who knows the names, characters, and scenes. I'm begging y'all, please remain quiet.

This is work of art. Names, role, organizations/businesses, scenes, places, events and incidents are purely products of Author's imaginations or used in fictitious manner. Any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

No part of this story may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, without the prior permission of the author. Thank you!

Enjoy!