03

"Hoy, Anisa Caris! Bumangon ka na nga diyan at mag-ayos!"

Kanina pa ako nagpa-ganda gandas at lahat-lahat pero ang pokpok na 'to ay di pa gising.

"You are so early magising— puwta aga mo naka-ayos now ha? Blooming ang gaga!" She compliments me na hindi ko masabi kung sincere.

I just flip my hair. "Mas blooming ka nga, e. Laging bagong dilig." Kinomplement ko din siya na may halong katarantaduhan.

"Well," she shrugged and held her towel, entering the bathroom.

"Please hurry! I do have date!" I shouted so she can hear inside of thr bathroom.

I was surprised when she put her head out the door. "For real? I don't believe you, pretentious!" Pero taliwas sa sinabi niya sa ginagawa niya, nag-mamadali siyang kumilos.

"Duh, I am not forcing you to believe me." I resume to dry my hair. I do not have date naman talaga, I said it para naman dalian niya ang kilos niya

She didn't even closed the door so that we can do chit-chats while she's having a bath. It doesn't bother me. Well, we are used to it, we are also having bath together with our other girl friends.

"Need mo ba talaga ako isama? My gosh! Anong gagawin ko while you're having fun with your date? Wait for someone's dick to enter my mouth?" She continued to complain. I told her to shut her mouth and continue what she's doing.

I put a clay blush and spread it on my cheeks, I look more cute when I added some on my nose. And then tinted lip balm. I kept on brushing my hair and spraying a hair freshener.

Mabilis na nakatapos maligo si Ani, I bet she believed na may date talaga ako. They really want me and Eunice to have a special someone mapa serious or hindi. But Eunice always says, she's busy travelling. And my excused is always 'study first' but now I do not have any excuses, I already graduated. And. I can't say now na busy reviewing dahil matagal-tagal pa bago ako mag review for boards. I'm planning to take some pahinga muna before I take the boards, since wala pa naman sa isip ko na mag-aral ulit.

"Aren't you gonna libre me? Or tell your date to bring guy friends!" She said to me while she's drying her hair.

"Mama mo libre," sagot ko, saka na ako manlilibre pag totoo na talaganag may date ako.

She turned her back on me and starts to do her beautification. "Whatever about your slang words." Ani is really not aware and updated about here in the Philippines, she can't catch up about the latest trends and slangs. She is busy about inches, and well, Engineering students also.

Ani drove to the hospital. I'm telling her what happened about Adam, she's so busy with 'dix' and didn't know what really happened to our friend. But I also don't know why Adam ended up like that so Ani started to call me 'pabitin'. E, anong magagawa ko? Kahit ako 'di talaga alam ang nangyari. Duh.

When I saw Faith, I already pulled her hair. "Gago ka! Mag-usap tayo." Hinila ko siya palapit sa'kin.

I was talking about that 'Rowan James, sana all may chance'. I didn't sleep because of it! I keep wonderin' kungt pinasabi nga ni Rowan James 'yon o inu-ulol lang ako ni Faith. This bitch just want to thrilled my cunt.

"Hindi nga ako 'yon! Kulit mo naman eh! Pinasabi niya, pero di ako nakaisip. Pero, you know? I'm shocked din."

Hindi ko tinitigilan si Faith na aminin na siya yung nag text sa akin kagabi, baka kasi sinasadya niya 'yon and sinabi niya na si Rowan James 'yon. Pero heto pa rin siya na nagtatanggi.