04

"Hoy, Alzena Liberty! Puta ka, where did you go?" Here is Faith, worried about me again. If you're anxious about that cuss, you don't need to worry about it, that's how Sam really is. I called her Sam in my mind cuz it won't be weird, her name is Faith but she keeps cussing.

"Somewhere over the rainbow~" I sang and swing my hands.

"Tinatanong kang maayos niyan, ah?"

Napipikon na ito kaya naman nag-tino na ako. Niyakap ko siya, I know she's super tired now. She took care Adam's needs and wants, doesn't have rest, and does not eat enough.

"Sorry, nag Ice Cream lang ako sa baba." I said, stroking her back.
"Hey, you don't have to worry about me, I'm.. I'm fine. I-I don't want you to mind me too, you look so tired, you need to rest," at first, my voice was soft then it became worried.

"You took care of Ani.." she doesn't have a voice to said that because of tiredness.

"Well, I thought she was hard to take care of just like before, but I was able to rest pa naman." I gave her a assuring look.

As always, Ani was so hard to take care when we're having fun, she always puked her intestine out, always brought home. Maybe, she's still sober last night kaya naman akala ko mapapagod din ako sakanya kagabi.

"I didn't have time for you. Wala pa tayong bonding since nung umuwi ako." She said, looking at my eyes.

I smiled, "Hey, it's not our last meeting. Marami pang panahon, these moments, kulangot pa lang 'to kesa sa libag."

Tumawa ito at binitawan ako at hinampas. "Kadiri ka." She genuinely smiled at me, those eyes saying 'thank you, babawi ako.' "Tara, frappe?" Yaya neto.

Gusto ko sanang sabihin na kaka Ice Cream ko lang. But I want to accompany her. Di ko na kasi alam kung saan ko isasaksak ang frappe sa tiyan ko, ang dami ko ng kinain.

When we sat down, she moaned, and also massaging her feet. Faith ordered oreo flavor, and I just had water.

According to Faith, Adam was in trouble because of group of guys tried to take advantage of a woman. Nagpaka-bayani ang friend namin! I'm so proud! xoxo

"Malay natin, yun pala forever niya!" Sabi niya, tinignan ko si Faith at pareho kaming natawa!

We have a semi bonding, kaunting chikahan about life. I was about to say what's happening between Rowan James and I but we went back to the hospital. Ani was the only one there when we went in. For sure she's scolding Adam.

"Far from the intestine ka diyan! You talaga! If you aren't rushed here to the hospital, you think alive ka pa?" Rinig naming pinapagalitan nga ni Ani si Adam.

"Kaya nga salamat Samantha Faith!" Sagot naman ng nakaratay. Nakuha pa netong tumawa.

"Muriiit!" Faith cursed using Kapampangan Language. Binato pa nito si Adam ng candy, glad naka-iwas ang nakaratay.

Rowan James entered the room. I always feel awkward and somehow excited when we are in the same place, cuz you know, knowing na crush mo siya. He greeted us and we greet him too.

Rowan James and I moved the long couch next to Adam. Malapit kami sa couch kaya naman kami ang nagtulak.

He's looking at me while we are moving, I just smiled, naiilang ako kahit papaano.