13

All four friends were chilling at a cafe nearby their university. Yoongi and jimin were shamelessly flirting with each other which made tae and jungkook irritated.

"guys.. Y'all can continue this somewhere else why torture my single heart?" tae said.

"shutup, you and jungkook are not less." yoongi said and jimin laughed along.

"we? We.. don't do what you guys do." tae said and glared at jimin.

"you sure?" jungkook said looking at tae and everyone froze.

"WHATT!?" Tae, Jimin and Yoongi said in unison.

"I- I mean.. I'm sure." Jungkook corrected himself clearing his throat. But jimin wouldn't let that go so easily.

"Interesting....this is going to be fun" Jimin thought and smirked internally.

"tae you're like forever... single, why don't you date someone.?" jimin said looking at jungkook.

"NO!.." Jungkook said and caught everyone's attention.

"I.. I mean...no one would be able to handle.. tae, I mean.. he's so... cute.. stubborn." Jungkook said looking at jimin who was squinting his eyes at him.

"actually chim... I would date someone.. But I like someone already." tae said shyly.

"WHAT! WHO? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME." Jungkook said completely shock.

"calm down jungkook, you're acting as if you have a crush on him." yoongi said which made tae blush..

Does he.. Omg.. No shut it tae! What even.. Tae thought.

"I..why don't we go to the amusement park?" tae suggested to dissolve the awkwardness that was forming around his kookie. He didn't like how jimin and yoongi were trying to make him uncomfortable. That's the last thing he wants.

Once they all reached the place, Jimin and Yoongi left to do their own thing and tae and jungkook were alone. Tae could sense jungkook was being awkward from earlier.

"koo... Don't think about their words okay..." tae said and pecked jungkooks cheeks and jungkook instantly returned it.

"bub where do you want to go first?" kookie asked and tae pointed towards some roller coster ride and they both made their way.

Tae and jungkook were so happy both wanted this, to be with each other and hold each other. And that's what they were doing. Jungkook and taehyung both were oblivious to each other feelings. Jungkook really wanted to let his heart out and tell tae right now but he some how managed himself.

They were on the ferris wheel currently cuddling, it was like a nice small couple cabin. The whole city could be seen from the height. Tae rested his back on jungkooks chest and they were watching the view.

"koo.. everything is so beautiful." tae said looking at the view.

"yes it is." Jungkook said looking at tae and then at the city.

Taehyung turned to look at jungkook and said, "I'm happy koo." and blushed mad which made jungkook look at his tae.

This scenario would seem like every other time. Where their faces were close, they both starring in each others eyes, both of them wishing for the other to make a move.

Jungkook leaned closer to tae with his mouth hovering over taes and looked into taes eyes.

"tae.."

"koo.." tae responded and closed his eyes.

And jungkook did what he has been waiting to do ever since that day at the club.

He placed his lips on taes and kissed it softly. He could taste the strawberry icecream from earlier that had a lingering taste on his lips. Tae returned the kiss. This was taes first ever kiss and he felt it couldn't get any better. He loved how kooks lips felt on his. How well they fit together like they were meant for each other. They pulled away to take a breath and this time tae attached their lips again, the kiss wasn't rushed, it was soft, slow with the perfect person and the perfect view.

They were so busy they didn't even realize their ride came to a halt. Both had swollen lips and their faces were red.

*thkk* *thkk*

The guard incharge of the ride knocked. Once they got out, the next thing that came over them quickly...

......

************************************
So they finally kissed!!! I am really lazy so sorry for not updating soon. The book won't be that long maybe more 4 or 5 chapters? Idk

Short? Okay. Goodnight.

Please vote and let me know what y'all think of this chapter

~sansy🥀