13

And that was truly beautiful

                 Thirteenbiriver

Somehow they had managed to end up in the library in the Tardis, they were in a bit of a hurry and a little bit busy as they rushed in through the front door of the little blue box.

River had pulled the doctor in pushing her up against the inside of the door "Now sweetie, lets see what I can do with this new body of yours shall we, I think I've waited long enough don't you?"

"Oh I most certainly do." The doctor grinned back.

River grabbed her wife by her hair before kissing her hard and long and sliding her tongue into the doctors mouth.

They continued kissing, more passionatly, moving roughly from the doorway to the kitchen, into the bedroom which is where all of there clothes were discarded before they somehow ended up in the library.

The doctor sat, on the edge of one of the tables, butt naked, with her legs crossed and a teasing frown "Thought you were going to show me what you can do with my body, professor?" The doctor's mouth curved a little

"Patience sweetie." River smiled, as she padded her way slowly over to her wife, placing a hand on the doctors thigh and gently uncrossing her wife's legs.

River then placed her other hand on the doctor's other thigh and pushed her legs apart, pulling her towards the edge of the table so she was standing tight up against her wife's body and between her legs.

The doctor just smirked up at River, she could already feel the arousal starting in the pit of her stomach, and in the next moment River had her tongue down her wife's throat.

As River made her way onto kissing her wife's neck, the doctor let out a few soft moans, holding River in place with her legs.

River made her way down the doctors magnificent new  body, rubbing a thumb over one of the doctors nipples making the blonde whimper and moan "Oh god..."

"Something wrong sweetie?" River asked her wife knowing full well what was wrong, her wife was the most inpatient woman she knew.

"Nothing...nothing...at all" The doctor replied, in a much higher pitched voice than she could help.

River continued rubbing her thumb over the doctors hardened nipple, with her other hand, using her index finger she traced down the blondes neck, down her breasts and stomach before she then place her hand on the doctors inner thigh and traced two fingers up to her core.