Wrap. Wrap. Wrap.

“Babe!” When I heard her call for me, I immediately brought myself close to her. My eyes scanned our surroundings, making sure no one is currently watching over us because if there is, I am sure we’d be in the headlines of the news by tomorrow with the endearment she just used with me. Once I was assured that the place was clear, I shifted my gaze to her, making me spot a smiling Yaya.

“What are you doing here?” She enthusiastically asked me, the smile blooming on her face brightening my world a hundred times more than the sun could. I know the reason behind her query, it was indeed unexpectable to see me here because all of my scenes as Luang In are already done. There’s just some scene for Mae Ying Pudsorn and Monsieur Robert to finish before the director calls it a wrap. The schedule of the wrap-up party is 5 in the evening, and it’s just currently 15 minutes past 1 o‘clock, so I surely wasn’t expected to be here because it’s still early.

“I am still a cast of this series, I believe.” I made an attempt to crack a joke, earning me a soft punch on the chest from Yaya. “Seriously, what did you come here early for?” She reiterated, eyes solely on me. Letting my dimples have an appearance, I smiled. I didn’t miss that look she had on for a few seconds seemingly looking hypnotized by these dents on my cheeks. “I came here to be your personal assistant, since Mae Pla couldn’t, I will.”

“That’s so thoughtful of you, but there’s no need. Just take this time to take a rest, you need it.” She placed a hand on my chest and I am sure she can feel the calm beating of my heart. “Yaya, teerak, I know you are one hell of a stubborn little thing who refuses any sort of help offered to you, but I think you must be forgetting that your boyfriend is an overworrier who never accepts a ‘no’.” I saw the look on her face have a sudden change. From a set look which I know well she uses whenever she’s determined and decided, to a now joyful look with blushing cheeks.

“All right, but I’m afraid I have to cut this conversation of ours out. I was only given a 5 minute break before we resume. Now go and get yourself a chair to sit on while waiting for me, okay?” I barely heard the last words on her sentence because of the loud rustling of the leaves as she steps on it, her footsteps determined to ascend to the filming area as quick as possible. She was still looking at me as she sprinted away, so I made a gesture for her to turn around and look at the way she’s walking on. She might trip on a rock or something if she continues having her eyes fixated on me and not being mindful of where she is going. Certainly, I wouldn’t appreciate her hurting herself because of me.

When she’s already out of my sight, I got myself a chair from where the staffs are. I sat on it before I fished my phone out of my pocket. I don’t want to be bored while waiting for her, so I just played an online game with a job of occupying my attention for an hour or if they will have many retakes, hours. I stifled a yawn. This is not the time to be sleepy, Nadech.

“Khun Nadech,” a staff called for me, gaining my attention. I set my phone aside on my pocket, standing up as a sign of respect. “What is it krub?”

“Here’s the shirt we’re all gonna be wearing for later. What’s your size?” I answered his query with ‘a large will do. Thank you krub.’ When he handed me the shirt, I was suddenly reminded of my leading lady both in this lakorn and in real life. I cleared my throat, “what about Yaya’s krub?”

“Do you know what size would do for her?” Of course, definitely, certainly, surely, obviously, I know. There’s not a single thing I don’t know about this girl. “Yaya wears medium sized shirts krub.” She has a small physique, but she’s never in favor of wearing small sized shirts. Saying that it looks so fit and uncomfortable at times. So whenever I go shop for her, I always buy shirts with a size of medium. It is not so tight on her at the same time not too big. Another reason why she always prefers to wear my shirts and hoodies.