Chapter 1

Billie

*Smack*

The pencil hit the board with great force. 

"Oops," I said in a sarcastic voice as I got up and walked to the front of the room to retrieve my pencil. 

"Mr. Armstrong. What have I said about disrupting the class?" The teacher said sternly and crossed her arms.

"I'm not disrupting the class," I laughed out. "You are actually the one disrupting the class because you stopped teaching," I pointed at everyone around the room." To tell me that IM, disrupting the class." I picked my pencil up and turned to go back to my desk. 

"Oh you know what? I have an idea. You. Principal's office. Now." The teacher pointed to the door and raised her eyebrows at me. 

"Fine. It's better than being in here. If you all were smart you'd join me." I said and packed my things in my bookbag. I could hear some kids laughing as I left the room. 

I dragged my feet all the way to the office. Stopped and got water at all the water fountains I passed and looked through all the windows of the classrooms I passed. I dropped my bookbag on the ground next to one of the chairs outside of the office and slouched in the plastic chair. The principal must have someone in there already because his door was closed. 

I waited and waited. After about 10 minutes another kid came and sat in the chair next to me. We both minded our own business and waited for the principal but it got pretty boring after a few minutes. 

"So why are you here?" I asked the boy. 

"I was being too much of a class clown, as per usual." The boy laughed. "How about you? What are you in for?" 

"Threw a pencil at the front of the room and talked back to the teacher." I sat up a little straighter. 

The boy was very interesting. I've seen him around before in the cafeteria, he was always running around and pulling pranks on people. He had green hair and blue eyes and was wearing a Clash shirt. I guess we could be similar in ways. I had blue hair and I like The Clash. Of course I'm wearing a Ramones shirt though and I think he noticed. 

"That's a great band," he pointed at my shirt. 

"Yeah they're really good. So's The Clash," I said and pointed at his shirt. 

"What's your name?" 

"Billie Joe. You can just call me Billie. What's yours?" 

"Frank but you can call me Tré Cool, or just Tré." 

We chatted a little longer until I looked down at my watch. I had been waiting here for 25 minutes already. 

"You know we could just leave right?" I said. 

"What?" 

"We could just leave. It's the last class of the day and we only have like 45 minutes of school left. It's not like the principal will care if we leave. It's just gonna make his job easier that he doesn't have to call our parents." I chuckled. 

"Sure let's go." Tré stood up and grabbed his bag slinging it over his shoulder. 

I got up and got my stuff and we scurried out of the building, making sure not to be caught by anyone. 

"Where do you want to go?" I asked Tré. 

"We could go get something to eat?" Tré grabbed his stomach dramatically. "I kind of forgot to eat lunch today.." he laughed. 

"Sounds good to me and I know just the place." 

We walked down the street towards downtown. There were food places everywhere and I led Tré to a pizza place. 

"This is the best place in town. Have you been here?" I asked him as I opened the door. 

"No, my family and I don't come down here a lot," he said as he walked through the open door. 

"Oh well if you like pizza you're in for a big surprise." We walked up to the counter and the worker gave us both menus and told us to find a table. She took our drink orders and said she'd be back. 

"All these choices look good!" Tré looked at the menu in awe. 

"I've tried almost everything and I can guarantee you'll like anything." I laughed and set my menu down on the table.

The waitress came back and took our orders and gave us our drinks. 

"So Tré, tell me about yourself."

_____________________________________________

Authors Note-

Hi guys! Hope you guys enjoy this first chapter of this story! I have an idea of what I want this story to be about and in excited to write more!

Let me know what you think in the comments!