Chapter 3

We got to Trés house and he packed up his bags and told his dad we were going to my house for a sleepover and that he'd be home the next day. I had asked Mike if he wanted to sleepover too but like I said, he was busy with his girlfriend. 

We walked quickly back to my house and just like my mother said she was at work. 

"Come on. Let's go up to my room and you can put your stuff down." I said and showed Tré the way up to my room. 

He put his stuff on the floor and we walked back downstairs and hung out for a while and told each other stories. After two or three hours of talking and showing each other different bands the sun started to set and I looked over at my box of DVDs on the floor.

"Wanna order pizza and watch a movie?" I asked. 

"Oh yes! All of this talking has made me pretty hungry." 

"So what kind of movie should we put on?"

"How about we watch a horror movie?!" Tré shouted out. "My dad NEVER lets me watch those!" 

"Hmm okay let's see what we have." I got up off the couch and started looking through the DVDs I had." 

"How about The Exorcist?" I looked at the DVD case. 

"My mom watched this and told me to go up to my room because it was too scary or something." I looked over to Tré. 

"Let's do it!" He yelled. "I'll go call for pizza." Tré said as he walked into the kitchen and called the pizza place." 

He came back in and we watched the first 20 minutes of the movie and a knock at the door made us both jump and grab onto each other. 

"Oh.. it's just the pizza." I laughed nervously and pulled away from Tré. I ran into the kitchen and got the money my mom left and got the pizza from the delivery guy. 

"Keep the change." I said as I slammed the door and made my way back to Tré.

I dropped the pizza on the coffee table and plopped back down on the couch next to Tré. 

"Ready to eat and watch the rest of the movie?" I opened the pizza box and took out a slice. 

"Yep!" Tré said happily as he pushed the play button on the remote. 

About two hours later the movie ended. The pizza was long gone, the moon was high in the sky, and Tré was asleep on my shoulder. 

I didn't want to wake him up so I didn't. He slept peacefully on my shoulder and after a little while I drifted off to sleep too. 

A few hours went by and I woke up to the sound of the front door closing and footsteps coming into the room. I could tell it was my mom by the sound of her heels. 

"Mom?" I said and rubbed my eyes. 

"Oh honey, I'm sorry did I wake you?" 

"Yeah but it's okay, I'm gonna go back to sleep." As I said that I dozed off again. 

In the morning I woke up to sunlight filling the living room. I was laying on my back and Tré was laying on his stomach on top of me. "When did we do this?" I thought to myself. I tapped his shoulder and he jolted awake. 

"Huh? What?! Where am I?" He looked down at me. "Oh, hi Billie." Tré laughed. 

I playfully shoved him off of me and laughed with him. 

____________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter guys! I'm moving to college tomorrow so life has been pretty hectic these past few weeks! Enjoy!