Here Come the Girls

"Joe! Are you ready yet?" Dianne shouted from her seated position on the illuminated stairs, needing to leave soon for rehearsals for Here Come The Girls Tour. Joe was coming today to film a video with the cast.

Hearing no reply, she huffed and stomped up the stairs to find her boyfriend, acting as if it was the hardest job in the world, slumped over hardly moving her arms.

"Hey why are you walking like that? Are you okay Dotty?" Joe asked as he bought his love in for a hug, his chin resting on the top of her head. He burrowed his nose into her messy bun, inhaling the familiar strawberry scent that he had become to adore. Little did he know, Dianne was doing the same with his shirt, sniffing the scent that she had associated with her Joseph, calming her down immediately.

"You didn't answer me when I called," Dianne answered in response to his previous question, slightly muffled as she refused to leave her comfy spot on Joe's chest.

"Sorry Dot, I didn't hear you, what did you call?" Joe replied whilst rubbing her shoulder.

"I just asked if you were ready to go, our uber is almost here," She responded quietly, sighing as she finished her sentence.

"What's wrong Sweetheart?" Joe questioned when he made an attempt to move but Dianne whined, not making any effort to move from her current position.

"Hmph," She replied, letting Joe take most of her weight. "I'm just stressed about tour."

"What about it? You seem to be doing very well in rehearsal, what are you worrying about Dot?" Joe asked, guiding them to their bed where they could sit, wanting to provide comfort for his love. His hand never stopped rubbing her back, he seemed to do it absentmindedly.

"I'm not sure, just everything, it's my first independent tour, everything could go wrong I guess." Dianne said almost inaudibly, resting her head on his shoulder.

"What happened to your positive attracts positive attitude hey? I can't promise that nothing won't go wrong because it's a live show, but you're a professional, things have gone wrong before and no one has realised okay? Plus, your rehearsals are going amazing aren't they? Joe tried to reassure her, a bit shocked at her words as it was usually Dianne reassuring Joe everything was going to be ok. Dianne perked up after his little motivational speech, silently admitting it was all true and in response to his words she placed a soft kiss on his lips as a thank you.

"Love you Joey, come on then, are you ready to go?" She asked getting up of the bed, realising the car was probably waiting for them now.

"Yep, come in then Dotty," Joe said taking her hand in his, silently letting her know he was always there, he seemed to think Dianne got the message as she squeezed his hand twice.

~~

Walking hand in hand into the rehearsal room, they were greeted by the cast that was there. To their shock they weren't the last ones there as Chloe was yet to arrive, but Ben, Amy, Patrick and Pasquale were there.

"Hellooo everyone," Dianne called out as they strolled in, everyone getting up to get ready and say hello to everyone.

Dianne sat on the floor getting out her dance shoes from her bag ready to put on, looking up she saw Joe stood there awkwardly, swaying from foot to foot looking lost. "Joseph you can sit you know," she chuckled, "We'll film later yeah? We need to choreo first."

"Yeah sure, I'll be here doing work" he responded, getting his laptop out.

"Okay," Dianne said kissing his cheek whilst getting up "be good." Rolling her eyes when she got a snort in response, spinning around to give him the signature glare.

They started off with going over a group number that they choreographed yesterday, then once they were happy with it they moved onto duets, with Dianne and Patrick going first.

Joe was sat with his laptop open, but he wasnt able to do any work. His main problem was an eye catching red head who he couldn't stop looking at. He barely realised that Amy came and sat next to him until she tapped his shoulder.
"Huh? Oh hi Amy," Joe said jumping out of his trance.

"You're gaping Joe, oh my god you can't even stop looking at her!" She laughed, cackling even harder when he turned a deep red.
"Awh you're so in love!" She exclaimed.

"Hmmm I think I am," Joe claimed, not denying it. Amy had the luxury of seeing them fall in love and knew how they acted around each other.

"She's so mesmerising, you all are, but I cant stop watching her," Joe murmured, still staring at his favourite person.

"It's called love Joe, and my God you two are like the definition of it. You're so cute together." Amy stated, laughing once more when she didnt get a response from Joe, his focus solely on Dianne and Dianne only.
"Go get your girl Joe, she's done if you haven't realised," Amy asserted, getting up to start her duet with her fiance.

"Hi my love," Joe greeted to Dianne as she took a seat next to him, giving a confused look towards Amy as she winked at her.
"Hi Joey, did you get much work done?" She asked, looking at his laptop that was still perched on his lap, "Why is there nothing up on your laptop?

"Well about that..." Joe started, "I might have got a bit distracted," he trailed of towards the end, looking down at his feet.

"Distracted by what?" Dianne questioned looking, a bit muddled. Joe was turning red and Dianne's brain clicked, "We're you watching me? Oh Joey," Dianne melted.
When he didn't reply Dianne took his face in her hands and kisses him hard, so hard Joe jumped in shock and wasn't able to pull away because Dianne had a tight grip on his face.

They jumped apart in shock when Chloe called "Hey! PDA! Someone tell me why I'm touring with two couples?" Everyone chuckled from Chloes words and as Dianne blushed and hid her face in Joe's neck, thinking of anything to change the subject.

"Are we okay to film now before we go for lunch?" Dianne asked the group, clearly wanting the attention away from her.
"Sure, everyone okay with that?" Patrick checked.
As everyone was getting a drink and getting ready, Joe pulled Dianne into him, placing a gentle kiss onto the top of her head, "I love you Dotty, you're amazing."

♡♡