Chapter 15

The Apocolypse

Y/n POV

After a few minutes of comforting Tzuyu, we decided to look inside the building.

"Don't trust everyone you know Y/n." Sakura whispered coming up to me. "You never know when they may stab you in the back."

I raised an eyebrow at her.

"What?" She said.

I stared at her gay in the eyes.

"Don't give me that look!" She said defensively as I continued to stare her down.

Sakura looked away from me.

"L-Look. I'm just saying. Right now. There's not really an incentive to be nice." Sakura said before walking away from me.

She's hiding something. I thought staring at her back. 

I shrugged.

I'll just pry it out of that girl later. I thought. 

"D-Don't listen to her Y/n." Mina said next to me making me jump in fright.

"S-Sorry Y/n!" Mina said with an alarmed expression on her face.

"It's alright." I signed.

Mina nodded but still had her head down.

I sighed and wrapped my arms around her.

After a few seconds, I pulled away and smiled at her.

She blushed and buried her face in my back.

"Let's go." Jeongyeon whispered to us loudly.

I giggled at her and gave a salute.

Jeongyeon blushed and mumbled, "Just hurry up."

We kept going stopping whenever we heard a loud noise.

We just rounded a corner when we heard a huge sound like a crowd running.

We froze as we felt the sound was coming towards us.

"Hide!" Jeongyeon whisper-shouted at us.

Me, Mina, and Jeongyeon ran into a closet and closed the door.

Mina clung onto me in terror as the sound seemed to grow louder and we heard snarls and screams.

I rubbed soothing circles into her back and brought her closer to me.

After a while, the noise died down and Jeongyeon peeked out of the closet door.

"Coast clear." She whispered and I nodded tapping Mina to signal that we were safe.

She slowly looked up at me and whispered, "Are we safe?"

I nodded and smmiled reassuringly.

Mina slowly got up unsteadily while me and Jeongyeon supported her.

"Come on guys. What's taking you so long?" Sakura whisper-shouted at us outside. "There are some more zombies right around the corner."

We walked out of the door and I shot a withering glare at Sakura.

Sakura gulped and quickly mouthed 'Sorry.'

I gave her a teasing glare and walked over to Tzuyu to check up on her.

"Are we all ok?" Lia asked us.

"So far." Jeongyeon said.

"Alright guys. There's a few zombies just in that hallway." Sakura said pointing. "Look. We have to take them out. There's no way we're avoiding them."

Tzuyu gulped and I glanced at her.

I raised my hand.

"What is it Y/n?" Sakura said.

I signaled Jeongyeon to translate.

"I'll go with Jeongyeon and we'll distract them and draw them away." I signed.

"She said that she'll go with me to distract the zombies and lead them away." Jeongyeon said.

"Wait-" Jeongyeon said about to protest when I clung onto her arm and gave her puppy eyes.

Her eyes widened and she blushed deeply.

I also mouthed 'Don't let Tzuyu kill zombies again.'

Jeongyeon sighed before saying, "Me and Y/n will draw them away guys. Meanwhile, you guys search for Nayeon. If that narcisstic grandma is still alive, that is."

Jeongyeon POV

As soon as I said those last words, Y/n glared at me cutely making me slightly blush.

I glanced upwards and I saw Tzuyu and Mina staring at my arm where Y/n was gripping my sleeve. More like glaring actually and, I could feel their eyes killing me over and over again.

"L-Let's go now!" I said and tried to drag Y/n forward.

"Wait!" Sakura said.

"Take this." She said and handed me a metal pole.

"What's this for?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

Sakura rolled her eyes.

"It's a weapon to defend yourself with." Sakura said. "It's the only one I managed to bring so you'd better bring it back."

"Okay. I promise to bring it back." I said.

I turned towards Y/n and saw her signing something to Mina and Tzuyu.

"Be safe. And remember to look out for each other. And Tzuyu, it's not your fault remember that. Love you guys." Y/n signed.

At the last sentence, Mina and Tzuyu blushed hard and looked away.

"What about me?" I whined and Y/n smiled before signing, "Love you."

I blushed hard and mumbled, "I-I was j-just teasing."

"Alright tsundere and heartthrob. Save it for later when you come back alive." Sakura said and motioned for us to move.

Y/n POV

"Look Y/n." Sakura said to me. "I'm sorry if I'm being a bit bossy or rude. It's just that I'm stressed and I'm trying to keep everyone alive."

I nodded and hugged her to reassure her that it was okay.

"Come back alive. Okay?" Sakura said and I nodded my head and made an 'okay' sign.

"Y-Yeah. Y/n. Be safe." Mina and Tzuyu said.

Lia and Ryujin suddenly came up and hugged me and Jeongyeon.

"Come back guys." They said.

"Geez." Jeongyeon said laughing. "We're just going to distract a few zombies. It's not like it's the whole horde."

??? Minutes later

Jeongyeon POV

"Fudge. I think the whole horde is after us Y/n." I said as I looked behind me as we ran.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow. I'm back guys!!!! Miss me?

Anyway, this chapter sucks but I hoped you guys would like it anyway.

See you next chapter. Hugs and kisses from your favorite author-nim!