Chapter 20

The Apocalypse

Tzuyu POV

I watched Y/n and Jeongyeon run down a hallway with some zombies chasing them. 

I was worried but also at the same time relieved as I would not have to kill again.

Which is why I am silent right now with worry and shame eating away at me.

"What are you thinking about?" Mina whispered to me.

"I feel w-worried about Y/n. But at the same time, relieved that it's not me." I said biting my lip. "A-And I feel so ashamed of that!"

Mina looked at me.

"No one's perfect Tzuyu, contrary to what Nayeon says. Don't feel too bad. I feel guilty too. But we have to trust that Y/n will come back to us and not get killed." Mina said smiling softly.

"What about Jeongyeon?" Sakura said next to us suddenly causing us to jump.

"Seriously Sakura?! A little warning next time would be nice." I said glaring at her.

"Sorry but you still didn't answer my question." She said smirking.

"What about Jeongyeon?" I said while Mina just shrugged.

"Aren't you concerned about her?" Sakura asked.

"Well if she dies then that's sad. I guess." I said shrugging. "At least I won't have to hear her horrible jokes again."

"Wow. I can feel your concern for her from here." Sakura said clutching the area around her heart.

"Ewwww. I can see your mediocre breasts." I said turning my head. 

Sakura gasped and smacked my arm.

"How dare you insult my lemons!!!! I have a cup sized of D you know!!!" Sakura said and huffed.

Mina chuckled softly and walked ahead of us.

"I bet you're just jealous because your flat chested." Sakura said sticking her tongue out.

I glared at her and said, "Excuse me?! Do you not see the size of these breasts?!!!"

Mina POV

Tzuyu and Sakura continued to bicker behind me while I continued what we were supposed to be doing which is searching for our supposedly perfect bunny.

She wouldn't be in one of the unbarricaded classrooms so where could she be? I thought while Lia and Ryujin continued to search the unbarricaded classrooms methodically.

"I'm a.......wait what size was I again?" I heard Tzuyu say.

"HA! Exactly. Yours are so small that they don't even have a size for those." Sakura said.

I checked my breasts after hearing that.

They're kind of small.....I wonder if Y/n will like them? Also, those two are so loud, any zombie that's around here is going to hear them. I thought before whirling around.

"Stop talking." I said forcefully.

Sakura and Tzuyu immediately shut their mouths and looked at me fearfully as I glared coldly at them.

"Listen. Nayeon isn't stupid. Tzuyu stop rolling your eyes. Anyway, Nayeon isn't stupid so she'll try and barricade herself. We need to search for a room that is barricaded. Probably with no easily accessible windows. Got that?" I said as Tzuyu and Sakura stood up straight and saluted.

"Wow." Lia said giggling. "That's the first time I've heard you speak without stuttering."

"Y-Yeah. How w-was it?" I said softly.

"It was good while it lasted." Ryujin said.

"Oh." I said softly.

"Hey Mina!!! Look at this!!" Sakura called and we ran towards Sakura and Tzuyu to see a completely empty corridor.

"There's no zombies?" Lia said frowning.

"Wait.....does that mean....they're all after Y/n and Jeongyeon?" Sakura said looking at me and Tzuyu with wide eyes.

I looked down wringing my hands in fear.

Does that mean every zombie on this floor is after them? I thought.

Tzuyu hugged me and looked at me with fear in her eyes.

"Maybe we should have stuck together?" Ryujin said gulping.

"I shouldn't have been so scared and weighing us down!" Tzuyu said with frustration in her voice.

We were all silent for a while before Sakura spoke.

"No." Sakura said forcefully making us all look at her. "We have to trust they're alright and make sure that we can locate Nayeon. Besides, we would be in no better position if we stuck together."

We all nodded and Sakura said, "Well, me and Tzuyu didn't just call you guys over for this. Look over there."

Sakura pointed out a pair of doors that looked secure and had evidence of zombies beating on the door.

"Nayeon could be behind those doors." Sakura said.

"Then let's go look and get that old hag that made Y/n risk her life for her." Tzuyu said.

(A/n: You forgot Jeongyeon, Tzuyu.)

Y/n POV

I was panting hard and was honestly starting to see stars in front of my eyes from the pain in my lungs.

"Hang in there Y/n!!!" Jeongyeon shouted pushing me forward.

We were currently running away from a huge crowd of zombies.

Fudge!! Why is there so many?!! I thought as I ran.

We had been running for a while now and the zombies were starting to slowly gain on us.

Urgghhhh!! I can't die like this!! I thought as exhaustion ate away at my mind trying to get me to give up. I still have so much food to taste and girls to date!! Actually I can't date any girls because I'm an ugly potato that just got lucky.

"Look. There's some doors!!" Yuna shouted and we saw a pair of sturdy doors.

"Go there!" Jeongyeon shouted and we sprinted towards the doors and grabbed the handle and tried to push it open but we saw it was locked.

"Get out of the way!" Jeongyeon shouted and hit the door handle with her metal rod.

I grabbed a nearby chair and threw it at one of the zombies coming towards us knocking it backwards.

"I got it!!" Jeongyeon yelled and we shoved the doors only to find them barricaded.

Is this the end of us? I thought as I saw the zombies coming closer.

"All together!" Yuna said.

We all threw ourselves at the same time several times and the doors finally opened as we all pushed it with all of our strength.

We closed the door and pushed the chairs that had been blocking the doors up against it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello?

Sorry I haven't been updating lately. Lots of trouble coming up. I'll try to make it up to you guys!!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!