~S~ Horny - Blake gray💚

(Y/N POV) (song up top)

I was feeling horny and my boyfriend Blake was on his way home so you decided to text him.
Mamas😘:are you on your way?
Blake🥰: yes mamas
Mamas😘: Good because I need you to be inside of me
Blake🥰: I'm on my way don't do anything yet. Read 9:27pm

(NOBODY'S POV)

Blake came home went upstairs to his and Y/N room and found Y/N fingering herself. "I told you not to do anything till I came" Blake said. Y/N pulled her 2 fingers out and put them in front of Blake. Blake sucked on her fingers and said "Your getting punished for this" he took off all his clothes pulled her toward him got on his knees and started eating her out.

Y/N moaned loudly and Blake slapped her ass "Don't moan unless I tell you to" He said. "YESS DADDY" Y/N moaned in response. Blake put two fingers in her without warning her and started sucking on her clit. "Fuck this Moan for me babygirl" y/n moaned for Blake and he seen she was coming to a climax. "Hold it in for me Babygirl this is punishment" y/n was trying to hold her climax in and Blake started eating her out roughly while moaning inside of her causing vibrations to cause her even more pleasure.

Y/n was trying her best to hold it all in and she was a moaning mess above him. He then got up still fingering her and moaned in her ear "cum for me mamas on the count of three" he went back down on his knees sucking on her her clit "1" he said sucking harder. "2" he said said Moving his fingers as quickly as he could. "3" he moved his fingers and put his mouth over her entire pussy. She comes all in his mouth and he made eye contact with her and swallowed it right after he licked her clean.

"Damn Mamas you taste bomb" y/n blushed he then got up and kissed her. Without warning her he slammed right inside of her pussy "Fuckkkk mamas why are you so fucking tight" he thrusted in and out of her while she was a moaning mess underneath him. He held her hips down and started grinding in and out of her. He felt pleasure and put his head back and she was holding onto his arms.

Blake then turnt her around and started hitting it from the back making her moan loudly "FUCK Blake!" Blake quickly covered her mouth. "I think my parents just got home" he pulled out of her quickly ran to lock the door, carried y/n to the bathroom that was connected to his room turned the shower on and turned the water on as both of them ended up fucking Inside the shower and Blake was carrying her thrusting his hips back and forth into her as she moaned.

Blake went as fast as he can as y/n was already shaking because she was about to reach her maximum again. Blake was trying to fuck the living shit out of her and he thrusted deep inside of her and cummed he gave a few more deep slow thrusts making them both moan and he pulled out putting y/n back on her feet.

She was about to fall onto the flore but Blake caught her and put her on the shower floor as he scrubbed her up and him. They got out of the shower and Blake said "Damn y/n that was the best sex we ever had. You down to do it tomorrow?" Y/n turned and looked at him and said "idk if I'm able to walk then maybe." Y/n responded. "Are you still on birth control" y/n's eyes widened "no" she looked down.

Blake picked her head up making eye contact with her "Baby it's okay I'm always here for you if you are pregnant then I'll be ready to be a father " y/n smiled at him and kissed his lips again. It turned to a make out session and things ended up getting heated

A/n: HEEEEYYYOOO!! Lol sorry but Imagine credits to hoe_for_smuts 

❤️❤️❤️(I'd only changed the names)