~ S ~ Shower Sex - Jaden Hossler 🤍

( Swipe For Song )

NO ONE'S POV

Jaden had been your best friend sense kindergarten and you'd always found him extremely hot but you never really act on it.

Once he moved to LA you moved with him, you shared a bathroom. One morning you walked into the bathroom to brush your teeth but you were half asleep.

"Hey y/n I'm in the shower" said Jaden,, you looked over at the shower and stripped off your clothes and stepped into the shower behind jaden who was facing the water.

He turned around and looked at you with a shower face,, "y/n?" He says in a 'wtf' tone. "Hey.." y/n starts off. He smirks and looked at you up and down. "Hot" Jaden mutters.

He turns back around and let the water hit his chest. Reached my hand around his waist , grasped his hard length in your hand and pumped him slowly. He rolled his head back in pleasure and signed. He turned around causing you to stop and pressed his thumb against your bottom lip.

"I want to see what these pretty lips can do" He says in his sexy low voice. You looked up at him and gave a slight smirk , than got down on your knees. You wrapped your fingers around his cock and sunk your lips on him.

"Listen y/n, now when I say stop, you stop. I don't want to c-cum just yet" he struggles to say. You grinned and he ran his fingers through your now drenched hair. As you bobbed your head quickly back and forth, while working your hands on him. You couldn't help but

Stare up at him. The way the water streamed down his chest, and the way his hair stuck to his neck. He's the definition of perfection. He looked down at you with a grunt.

"Fuck. those eyes" you don't know why but you took that as a sign to go faster, and that's what exactly what you did, proudly earning a louder moan from him this time. "Shit baby stop.. Stop!" He stepped backwards, escaping your lips. You stood up to your full height and pressed your lips lightly on his neck.

He placed a small kiss to the tip of your nose.

"Turn around, put your hands on the wall and spread your legs" he whispered in your ear. You obeyed and did exactly what he said. You felt his fingers trace up the inside of your leg. "Fuck .." I slightly moan,, "looks like someone's excited" Jaden says. He pushed a finger in, making you jump and almost falling.

He slowly pumped his finger and then added another finger to the mix, while using his other hand to rub your clit "J-J-Jaden" You stuttered while trying not to moan so loudly. You clenched around his fingers, wanted him to stop.

"Jaden please.." you say "use your words baby girl" he responds "please, fuck me already" he didn't respond and withdrew his fingers.

There was silence until he turned you around, pushed you against the wall "I want you to scream for me baby, can you do that?" He asked staring at you with passion. You nodded getting impatient. He kick open your legs as far as it could go and ran his tip up and down a few times.

"Jaden" you said getting angry with him "I'm just teasing you" he laughed and finally pushed his full length into you.

( Dear lord.. pray for the mf that's getting railed )

Y/N'S POV

"Fuck!" I scream. I grasped his shoulder as he lifted me up and wrapped my legs around his waist. The new position hit at a deeper angle almost making me cum right away. He thrusts faster and deeper with every moan that escaped your mouth, begging for more. I didn't want it to stop.

"Fuck! Don't stop" I said digging my nails in his back and I rolled my head backwards with my eyes. "Shit" Jaden says slowly. I rested my head on his shoulder and gently pulled on his hair. "I'm gonna cum" I said after awhile of thrusts.

A few more deep sloppy thrusts, I screamed out as my body shook with euphoria. There was so much pleasure it was unbearable and I felt like jelly in his arms. He pulled out and finished himself off before yelling in relief. I sighed.

"I could get use to that" we both smiled at each other.

Elvanlin Speaks🥶: wsp beotchs. Jkn but hi! I'm finally posting, yay. Gotta save the best smut for last, am I right?.. I'm playing buttttt I am making a lesbain smut for your horny bisexual or lesbians woman's
( don't thinks I'm mocking or making fun of you. In fact I'm bisexual myself and proud of it:). ) Anywho. Bye!! 😘

WORD COUNT: 804