Part 8- Love my friends to bits!

I got home and found Jack J in the living room. He looked at me and gestured me to sit next to him, I did because I didn't just want to leave him.
"I'm sorry about lunch time" he said hugging me.
"Why are you sorry? You did nothing" I said kissing his cheek.
"I really hate her." Jack J mentioning Jack G's girlfriend. Just then Jack G walked in and hugged me.
"What was that for?" I asked Jack G a bit confused.
"I'm sorry! I don't want her to be my girlfriend but she threatens people into doing things!" Jack G told me.
"It's ok! But what did she threaten to do to you?" I asked a bit curious.
"She said she would kill my..." He started crying. I hugged him and rubbed his back.
"You don't have to tell me." I said kissing his cheek. Then he whispered in my ear:
"I know I've only known you for 3 days but I have feelings for you, that's why I didn't want to protect my girlfriend by harming you." I felt sparks all around my body. That tingly feeling when someone tells you how much you mean to them.
"I'm sorry" I whispered back.
"I know how you feel, my bully threatened me as well but I thought she didn't have the guts to kill my best friend but I guess she did. I didn't know how to show my feelings but cut but after I found out that there was no point in self harming I started writing songs to show my feelings but that was stupid so I started showing my bad side" I said now crying. I never cry. Sammy wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and kissed my cheek, I smiled at him and wiped my tears. we watched TV for a while and then had dinner. After dinner I was not tired because it was 7:30 but I wore my burgundy pyjamas and went to Jack G's room. I knocked on the door, no answer so I decided I would read for a little while. I started reading my book which was an autobiography of me.
"Hey guys, I'm Eleanor Alexandra Grier. Yes Grier! Sister of the vine famous Nash Grier and Hayes Grier. In this autobiography you will find out about me and what inspired me to become a viner. I'm 18 years old and live in North Carolina. My birthdays on the 14th of March. I was born in Morocco and stayed there for 3 months then I moved to England for 2 years then I moved to Australia for 4 years then I went to France for 1 year and then I was Italy for 6 months then I went to North Carolina for 6 years then went to LA for 3 years before moving back to North Carolina. That's how I know Arabic, English, French, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese." I got tired so I brushed my teeth and tucked myself into bed and in 10 mins I was gone.