Part 14- Dance

Thursday
I woke up to my alarm again. I went to the bathroom and showered. I got dressed in my light pink tank top, light pink flower printed black trousers and a black cardigan. I wore my black Uggs and tied my hair in a messy bun. I changed my backpack into a black CHANNEL bag and put a light pink bow in my hair. I went to the living room and said my good byes to my Nash, Cameron because I was going to Starbucks before school.

I got in my Dark Blue JEEP and drove to Diana's house, which was only 3 minutes away. She got in my car and we talked for a while until we got to Starbucks. We went in and sat on a 2 seated table and ordered the usual breakfast which was croissant and coffee/tea or orange juice with French toast. We finished our breakfast and headed to school. I parked and went over to Jamie and had a quick conversation before Jack G came over. I was walking away from them because I didn't want to disturb when Jamie pulled my arm and told me to stay. It was kind of awkward because no one knows except Nash's friends that I am Nash Grier's sister, they think were really close friends.
"Jamie, this might be weird but... I'm Nash Grier's sister" she stared at me like I was crazy.
"Yeah right!" She replied with sass.
"She's not lying, her brother is Nash" Jack J backed me up. All eyes were on me.
"What? I need proof." She said.
"I'll give you proof! Meet me at the beach at 4:00! ok?" I said giving her my phone number.
"Ok!" She replied and with that I walked into my first period with Diana, which was dance as we attended dance class. I got dressed in my white shorts, grey hoodie which had NIKE written in white. I wore my grey Nike high top trainers and tied my hair in a pony tail. I walked into my dance room and all the girls looked at me wide eyed. The boys couldn't even close their mouths.
"How are you so pretty?" A girl shouted. I smiled at her and replied:
"God created me like this" just then Diana came out wearing the same thing but in pink and white. She looked stunning!
"You two are sexy" a boy shouted from the back.
"Thank you!" Me and Diana replied in unison. We had to make a dance routine. So me and Diana made a dance routine together and it went very well. (Dance routine is the video above).
After school