Part 16- Please Eleanor

Friday
I was rudely awaken by the girls fan girdling. I got up and had a quick shower. I straightened my now browny red hair and got dressed in my black shorts, grey tank top and a light blue top. I wore a black bandana, grey vans and light blue jewellery. I walked down stairs and screamed.
"No way!" I screamed running over to Sammy who had 6 tickets to a one direction concert. I engulfed him into a hug and kissed his cheek. Now I know why the girls are screaming.
"Who's idea was this?" I asked. The boys smirked and looked over to the top of the stairs were Nash was standing, rubbing his eyes.
"I love you! To the moon and back!" I screamed hugging Nash he knew how much I loved them.
"Me too!" He replied and everyone awed. I just awkwardly coughed and so did Nash. As we broke the hug and acted casual.
"So... Oh shit! I'm late for school!" Everyone rushed to the car. We drove to school just in time. I was surprised because the whole came over hugging me and trying to take a picture. They explained how they had seen my videos and how flawless I look. I just laughed. I walked into music and realised we had to be in different partners so I went with Jack G. Tia went with Jack J and Sammy went with Diana they made a great couple. I was enjoying playing the piano when Jamie came over.
"Bitch! why are you with my boyfriend?" She said in a rude voice.
"Oh sorry Jamie! He's your boyfriend so you should be his partner..." I said trying to not make a fight. I was walking over to work with someone else when Jack G pulled my hand. All eyes were on us. Jamie's eyes were full of fury.
"I'm going to go now..." I said walking over to another boy.
"No please work with me..." Jack G begged and made signs trying to make me work with him.
"Hey Jamie, you know that Jack really hates you and doesn't want you to be his girlfriend! And we know your secret so stop acting like you love him you only want popularity." I shouted at her. She didn't say a word she just a gave a note to Jack G and ran outside.
"I'm sorry!" I shouted as she went outside.
"Eleanor, what have you got yourself into?" Jack G whispered in my ear. I just shrugged. He handed me the note and I read it then I gulped:
To Jack G,
I am going to say this one more time. Give me fame and fortune and I will not kill Madison Beer your real love. Xoxoxo
I started to sob. Jack G really did love someone else. He loved my nightmare. Jack G rubbed my back and I pushed him and said something I regretted.
"I'm better off with Jamie" And with that I ran out of the room to find Jamie. I went to the first place a girl would go. The bathroom. I walked in and found Jamie sitting on the window seat.
"Eleanor please..." Jack G cried.
"Hey Jamie, I'm sorry about early it's just th-" I was speaking when she cut me off.
"Why are you saying sorry I'm the slut around here I deserve to be an idiot..." She sighed and looked out of the window.
"No, I'm with you now. I hate Madison Beer." She sighed again and started to cry. I went over to her and rubbed her back.
"I lost my parents... I have no one, other than Jack G. He knows what I've been through..." She pulled her sleeve which revealed a lot of scars, more than me. I showed her my scars and she smiled.
"Oh Jamie, how are you so bad, you help everyone when there down" I said and then I started singing Dark Enough a song that I wrote when I was younger. (The song is above).

(A/N Please comment if you would like me to finish this story. If you would like me make a sequel to this book then please VOTE)