Part 15- Truth or dare?

After school
I drove home with Jack Johnson, Diana and my new best friend called Tia Lindsay Torrington. We started jamming out on Break Free by Ariana Grande until we got home. We walked into the house and Jack J went his own way while the Diana, Tia and me went to my room and we got changed in our casual clothes which was jeans, white croptop and white nike high tops. It was now 3:30 and I still have not told Nash about Jamie's deal. I ran down stairs and explained everything to Nash and he understood. We ran to my JEEP with Cameron while leaving the others behind. I drove to the beach in 2 minutes which was not surprising. We walked over to a group of people which I'm guessing were Jamie's friends. They all looked at me in amazement.
"Hey..." I said awkwardly. Before I knew it all the girls were chasing me, Nash and Cameron. We ran to my JEEP and Cameron drove home. We got home and knocked on the door. Diana answered.
"That was quick! And Elea thanks for friend zoning us" I just giggled and gave her a hug. We walked in and Sammy asked me:
"Why are you back so early?" I just smirked.
"Have you been making out with my friends?" He blushed and shook his head.
"Right! This is so dead can we please play truth or dare..." I said pouting. Everyone agreed and we sat in the living room. I was in between Sammy and Jack G. This should be fun... Tia was first.
"Eleanor truth or dare!" I sighed.
"Dare... I'm not a sado" I replied.
"I dare you to kiss all the boys here except your brother" Thanks Tia! ( Note sarcasm ). I kissed Sammy first which wasn't hard. He kissed passionately and it was sweet. Before I could make a scene I moved to Jack J who I had never kissed. I kissed him and it was the same passionate and sweet. Next Cameron! This was easy because the amount of times I had kissed him was unbelievable. It was more passionate and sweet. Last person Jack G the person I've been wanting to kiss the most. I looked at him and he smirked. I sat on his lap and wrapped my hands around his neck and kissed him passionately. I felt a million sparks. I was amazing, he even smiled through the kiss. I wanted more but Nash broke us apart and I just sat awkwardly for the rest of the game. It was getting dark and I was going to die of hunger.
"Sammy truth or dare" I asked Sammy.
"Dare..." He replied.
"I dare you to by me 6 boxes of pizza and if you kiss Diana then I will share with you guys!" I said pointing to the guys. He did what he was told and Diana actually kissed back. It turned out to be a whole make out section. I broke them apart and Diana blushed. I reminded Sammy about my pizza and he delivered them. By the way I LOVE FOOD! The girls were sleeping over and luckily they had there stuff. We went to bed and I started to drift off.