Part 13- Suprise

Wednesday
I woke up to my alarm. I went to the bathroom and did my normal routine. I woke Diana up and got dressed in my navy blue skater skirt, my sliver pearl shirt that had #LOVE written in navy blue. I wore my navy blue cardigan and sliver ballet shoes. I dip dyed my hair Navy Blue, changed my back into a gold one and handed Diana a light pink skater skirt, gold shirt that had #Just Living Life written in light pink, a light pink cardigan and gold ballet shoes. She dip dyed her hair light pink and put a gold head band in it. We walked down stairs and had breakfast before telling the boys we were leaving early in my car. We drove to school and parked my car in a hidden space so no one can 'wreck it'. We got out of the car and walked to the school door and I realised all eyes were on us. I forgot to put my concealer on my arms because I cut yesterday. I ran to the bathroom and put on the concealer. I went back out and walked back to Diana. We walked to our first period which was music. My favourite! We got to choose our music partners and I obviously choose Diana. Jack G was with Jack J and Sammy was with this cute blondie.
"Good morning class! Today we will be doing singing with our partners and we are showing the class. Let's get started! " The class sighed but I was happy. I looked over at Jack G and he gave me thumbs up and I nodded.
"What should we sing?" Diana asked me.
"Ummm... How about wide awake by Katy Perry?" I asked.
"Sure! And that could show how we felt!" Diana answered.
"Cool!" I replied.
"So I'll do the piano and you sing." I agreed and we started singing until it was time to show the class.
"Right first pair David and Jamie" They went up and I rolled my eyes. Jamie started singing Lolly by Justin Bieber and no offence but I think I became death. The whole started cracking up and I stood up and said:
"Guys give her a chance!" They all looked at me as if I killed someone.
"Ok! Thank you Jamie and David! Now the Jacks" I smiled at them and Jack G whispered in my ear:
"This is for you" I giggled and he went on to the stage. They started singing cold hearted. Jack G and Jack J smirked at me and Diana and we just laughed quietly. They finished and a few others went up. It was our turn now. I better do this right. I started singing wide awake by Katy Perry and every one looked at me amazed, they also clapped and I just smiled like an idiot. Even the teacher said I should start going singing club. I looked over at Jack G and he smirked and blowed me a kiss with out any one looking. I made Diana sing with me the first part and to be honest she sounded like an angel. When I thought she died, to make me feel better I use to say to myself. Yet earth lost an innocent child but heaven gained an angel. Thank goodness I didn't get a detention today and I'm actually proud of myself because 1) I was not bad at school 2) I joined the singing club, dance club and sports club which Diana attended too 3) And I made friends with Jamie. I drive by myself home because Jack G, Jack J and Sammy ditched me and Diana went home to pack her stuff for Christmas because she's going home with me for the holidays. I got home and found the door open. I walked in confused. I went upstairs and called for the boys, but no answer. I go to the living room no one there, I go to my room no one there, I go to the all the boys rooms no one there. The only place is the kitchen I go into the kitchen and a bowl smashes on the floor. I'm not scared really. I go and open the fridge for a drink and find a note. It said:
To Eleanor:
Meet us in the forest.
- Sammy😜
I locked the door of the house and ran to my room. I took a shower and washed my dip dye out I also put my mascara and eyeliner on. I wore my grey jeans and cream jumper. I wore my cream timberland boots and I tied my hair in a messy bun and put a cream bow in it. I took my galaxy penny board and wore my grey scarf and grey short coat. I walked outside and locked the door. I penny boarded to the forest and made it there in 3 minutes. I found Sammy, Jack J and Jack G sitting on a rock. I held my penny board in my hand and tip toed to them.
"Boo!" I shouted and they screamed. I burst out laughing and the gave me a death glare. I shrugged and asked what was the surprise. I felt arms wrap around me and someone put there head on my shoulder and turned to see it was and I joyfully screamed.
"Nash!" I screamed and hugged him. He kissed my cheek and I giggled.
"Hey sis! Just came for a visit!" He said tapping the floor. I hugged the boys and thanked them for the surprise then someone tapped my shoulder and turned around.
"Ahhh... Cameron!" I screamed jumping on him. I told him how much I missed him and all that. We went back home and I set the boys sheets on the couch. I thanked the boys again and again. I cooked dinner which was lasagna and we enjoyed life. We all got tired so I finished my small piece of homework and texted Diana and told her what happened today. I wiped my makeup off and went to bed.
'Sometimes you have to be thankful/grateful for what you got in life'