Part 3- Journey

'Only know you love her when you let her go.'
-----Next day-----
I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes. I yawned and stretched, I went over to the bathroom and took a very quick shower and curled my hair. I wore my teal blue printed shorts and a teal blue crop top. I wore cream tights and a pair of teal blue converses. I put a white clip in my hair and put some perfume on. I put my 'baby lips' on and changed my bag into a white like my top. I looked at the time on my iPhone 6 and realised we would get to Omaha in 3 hours. So I decided to get myself breakfast. I found Sammy at the café and walked over to him.
"Good morning!" I said kissing him on the cheek.
"Good morning!" he gestured for me to sit down so I did.
"So, have you bought a house in Omaha?" He asked, slightly curious.
"No, I'm going to stay in a hotel until I find one." I said sipping my coffee and eating my French toast.
"Oh um... You can stay over with me and the Jacks!" He said a bit tensed.
"Umm... I'm not sure, wait did you say the Jacks! As in Jack Gilinsky and Jack Johnson?" I asked. Nash mentioned them too many times, like how they are in Magcon and how they have there own albums, but he never let's me meet them.
"Yeah! By the way we have a guest room you could stay there?" He said. He was obviously wanting me to go with him.
"Ok, as you are my best friend and I know your friends!" I sighed and he gave me another hug.
"We will be getting to the Omaha in 30 mins so please head back to your rooms and pack and head to the garage on ground floor." The announcer said over the speakers.
"Well better get going, meet me in room 576" I said to Sammy before leaving. I walked to my room and opened the door. I took my suitcase out of the wardrobe and looked at my phone I had another text from Jack Gilinsky:
'Hey, I heard you were coming over to stay at our house. By the way have fun😜😜😜'
I just laughed and waited for Sammy. I tried killing time by editing my youtube video, then Sammy came. We walked our way to the garage and I found out that my JEEP was behind Sammy's. I told him I was going to follow him and he agreed.
'What's life with no one' I thought and with that we drove into the city.