Part 18- I sacrificed my self...

The day went by quickly and on Monday I was going back to North Carolina with Nash on a plane. I went home and packed my bags. It was a Friday and it was so boring I had nothing to do because Diana was with Sammy on a date I think and Tia's at home packing her stuff. Nash, Cameron and Jack G are at a party and Jack J is at Nate's house, so I'm home alone. I decided to clean my room do a video and watch Netflix. I done all of those and it was only 8:00pm so I went on my laptop and looked for houses. I found a 6 bedroom house for me, Tia and Diana with 3 guest rooms. It was beautiful full of colour and style so I bought it. Yep that simple! ( This is the website of the house: http://www.zoopla.co.uk/new-homes/details/35144080search_identifier=0e1ba2b28a20012a86ea00219fcfb9b0#2XHELOwTlFxsoWqD.97)
After that I started to sing.
It was 10:00 pm now and I was getting worried so I called Nash but there was no answer. I tried calling the others no answer either. Now I was getting worried. I quickly put my grey shorts, white top with TIDES written in grey and my grey cardigan hoodie. I put my white Nike high tops and took my phone and car keys. I locked the house walked to my PORCH car. I started the car and drove to Nate's because he was a really close friend. When I got there fire man cars were parked every where.
"Oh shit!" I said under my breath. I parked my car and ran to the door but the fire men stopped me.
"Sorry, but may I ask what happened here?" I asked the man standing next to the door.
"Well there are to men or should I say boys in there who had been cooking and left the cooker on..." What? No there in there. In a fire.
"Well are you going to fucking stand there and do nothing?" I shouted.
"We can't it's to dangerous, there gone now... Were sorry!" I felt a tear go down my cheek. That's how much I love them.
"You better be sorry!" I said running into the house. I'm stupid, I know. I couldn't breath but I would do anything for the people I love. I ran upstairs and found a lifeless Jack J while Nate was trying to carry him.
"Nate!" I screamed. He turned around. I ran and helped carry Jack J down the stairs. They had reached the door but before I could the whole roof came down. I screamed and then I heard my name being screamed. That was it, I was gone.

( A/N sorry for the short chapter. It's a cliff hanger. There will be other p.o.vs in the next one.)