Part 12- Your back

"Elea please don't!" The banging stopped.
"I know how you feel I've been through it too, we can go through it together. Please?" I opened the door and hugged Aria so tight making sure I don't touch her with my blood. What really got to me is when she called me Elea, only Skylyn and Diana, my BFF that died, called me that.
"Elea don't you remember me?" She asked me. I took a long look at her then pulled her sleeve up, there was the friendship bracelet. It can't be her, can it?
"Diana?" I asked a bit confused. It can't be her she died in the hospital.
"Yes Eleanor, it's me! Diana!" I hugged her tighter.
"But how?" I asked. I felt tears of joy run down my cheek.
"I escaped to California after the doctors said I was fine. You were the one who woke me up, it was a miracle. Your beautiful voice woke me up! You did Eleanor, you woke me up." She started crying.
"This time I'm not letting you go, I promise!" We broke the hug and the boys stood at the door watching. I shrugged and they looked confused. We explained everything to them and they understood. I held Jack G's hand and dragged him to his room and locked the room.
"I'm sorry! I just had a broke down." I leaned in and our lips collided. This time the kiss was more passionate, more clear, more sweet. We stopped the kissing when we heard a knock on the door. He quickly whispered in my ear how beautiful my voice was before opening the door.
"Yes? Come in" Jack G said while unlocking the door.
"Hey! May I come in?" Diana said.
"Yeah sure!" Jack G left the room and Diana sat next to me.
"Diana, why did you change your name?" I asked.
"I didn't, my name is Diana Aria Jennings" she said casually.
"Oh yeah! How could I forget? But you've changed a lot!" I said. Her hair is light blond and her eyes were green. She was beautiful and still is.
"Well... I had a makeover" she said shy.
"Cool!" I replied, happy for her. I dragged her to my bedroom and started doing her make up. I finished and she looked stunning.
"Thanks!" She said.
"Any time" I replied. It got late and I was feeling tired, so I did my homework and went to bed saying goodnight to everyone. But before I went to bed I started singing Stay with me by sam smith.