Badass

- It my birthday, so I thought I'd update xoxo. Please enjoy! -

{1 week later}

Grayson and I have been on a few more dinner dates, and the whole school now knows that he and I are an item. I have been sent to the principal's office three more times since my last, for different things.

Lucy had sent some of the boys in our year to come and 'mess' with me, they pretended to through punches, but I hit back-hard. It was the funniest thing I was ever apart of, this girl (me) had taken down two meat-heads. Then some of the cheerleaders were trying to mock me, so I decided to do that back- teachers said that behaviour is very explicit and I shouldn't have done it-well fuck them. The last thing I did was yesterday, I got some of the nerdy boys to send an email to all 2, 358 students from Lucy, saying she likes to fool around. Attached was a pic Grayson got me of her in bed with random boys.

The teachers have given me a weeks in-school suspension, Mum didn't give a shit and dad was furious. He won't let me out of the house at all when I have am over for like the rest if my life. When it couldn't get much worse, I had done everything possible to earn what little freedom I had at dads. Grayson was having a huge party this weekend, and of course he wanted me to come. Dad said no at first, but I'm working on persuading him to say yes.

I feel my pocket begin to buzz and I pull my phone to see Grayson ringing me;

"Hey babe" his angelic voice echoes through the phone

"Hey Gray" I say his nickname I gave him

"I was wondering if you'd like to come over and watch a movie."

"sure, I'm just going to tell mum I'm leaving so I'll be over in about 10"

"great, see you soon"

"mwah" I pretend to kiss the phone before hanging up

-

"OMG! ARE YOU WATCHING THE NEWS?" I hear Louisa's voice chirp through the phone

"no, why?" I ask

"Because freaking 5 seconds of summer are putting on a competition to win front row tickets to the concert and backstage passes"

"are you freakin serious?" I sit up from my laying position and pause the movie

"No jokes, turn the tv on"

"okay" I growl changing the channel on to the news "omg, look at them. They are so hot" I exaggerate looking to my sleeping boyfriend and giggling

"I know, just listen"

I let the news reporters voice take over the silence of Grayson's quiet room;

"Now, to all those 5sos fans, we have something very special installed for you. Would you like to win front row and backstage passes to meet the boys live in action?

If you do, just head to our website for all the competition details, good luck. The winner will be drawn this time next week."

I almost forget that I still have Louisa on the phone, "did you hear that?"

"yes, im on the website now. I'm gonna get going, talk to you tomorrow. Bye"

"bye" I click the end button

I throw my legs over the side of Grayson's bed, making sure not to wake him. I quickly look around to find his laptop; I spot it sitting on his desk. I pick it up and log on, and begin to enter the competition.

-

"Babe, wake up" I feel Grayson's hand gently shake me out of deep sleep

"Why?" I sleepily groan

"Because its 11 and we have school" he giggles

"Shit, are you serious?" I sit up too quick, all the blood rushes from head

"Here you go, please eat it" he hands me a plate with scrambled eggs and toast

"Thanks, it smells good" I can't believe that this amazing guy is sitting right next to me

"Its nothing" he leaves a lingering kiss on my cheek

"I don't know how I got stuck with such an amazing guy, your too good to be true" I give him a kiss back

"I don't know how I got stuck with such a beautiful badass" he winks

************************

Once again, I'm sooooo sorry or the short ass chapter, I'm just going through a fight with some friends and I haven't really had the right state of mind.

Ily all. Please vote, comment and share.

Stay fab xoxo
-Her Majesty