2. Introduction

Ash's P.O.V

"Hey, Ash" Serena called in a worried tone. ''what happens, Serena?'' I ask her ''Actually I forgot my tablet at home I am so careless it's our 1st day of school and I forgot it'' she covered her face with her palms. "it's ok Serena It happens with all you can use my tablet it's really fine" I convince her. ''but what about you" ask Serena. ''Don't worry  I'll manage, you can use it" I pat her back and smile. ''Thank you so much Ash" Serena thanked me and gave a quick hug.

Time Skips

No one's P.O.V.

(bell rings)'' Hey it's a break let's go'' Ash said to Serena. ''but where ?'' Serena asks. ''to the outside let's hangout we can see another side of school let's go guys'' Ash said to them. Then the triplet went out of the class all students were doing their work & some were talking.

Adrien's P.O.V.

''I am hungry dude let's go to the café I am totally starving'' Nino said childishly. Okay Nino I'll come with you'' I said to Nino. ''Nino you are always starving now stop it'' Alya yelled. ''what I did now'' Ask Nino. "you are behaving like a kid'' Alya says crossing her arms. ''it's okay Alya I am also hungry let's go'' Marinette says to Alya '' Okay fine let's go" finally Alya agreed 

We all went to the cafeteria and ordered our food Nino ordered a jumbo-sized burger, I ordered a coffee, Marinette and Alya ordered a smoothie. ''Hey there they are '' I said to all. ''But who" asked Marinette. ''Our new classmates'' I told. ''Yeah, what's the name........Umm,'' Nino thinks. ''Ash, Serena and Gary '' said Alya. ''Hey Ash'' I called him.

Ash's  P.O.V.

''Huh...someone's calling my name'' I said as I started looking for the source of voice. "there our classmates'' Serena says pointing to Adrien and others. " Let's go meet them" Says Gary "Sure" Both agreed.

'' Hello'' I greeted them

'' Hii guys'' Alya says to us.

 ''We are classmates now let me introduce ourselves" said Adrien(then he introduces themselves to us) 

''How's our school" ask Nino.

 "It's totally osm'' said Gary.

 "where were you before coming to Paris.......I mean which university? I am sorry I am asking too many questions but I'm really excited to know that'' Alya says Apologetically.

 "it's okay about that" Ash says nervously.

 ''actually, we didn't go to any high school or university before" Gary told them. 

"What are you saying dude how's that possible You didn't go to school." Nino asks shockingly.

 ''I'll explain as we said before, we are from Kanto and Kalos there is nothing like school or high school. But a pokemon academy for up to 10 yrs children." I explained to them.

 "A pokemon academy? What's that?" Ask Marinette.

 "It's an academy where we get primary training for becoming a pokemon trainer once a person turns 10 yrs old then they get their own pokemon and they can start their journey to becoming a pokemon master or a coordinator or a performer," Serena explained.

"Oh gosh, I'm totally confused now what's that all pokemon thing" Asked Alya with a very confusing look.

 "Actually you can call them creatures in your language but with supernatural powers" said Gary .

"I want to meet them" Ask Adrien.

 "Yupp why not you can meet them we have some with us" Said, Serena.

 "whoa really I am so excited to see them." said Marinette. "we all are excited girl" said Alya (bell rings) "Time to go to the class let's go" Said Adrien. All started to go towards class
Outta nowhere Chloe glares at Serena for no reason.

No one's P.O.V

In the class, Chloe yelled at Serena "hey you "

"Me ?" ask Serena "Yes you, come here right now" yelled Chloe. Serena goes to Chloe's desk with confusion.

 "Any problem?" Serena asks her politely. 

"Yes.....You are new here that's why I'm telling you personally" Said, Chloe.

 "What are you talking about and who are you by the way? "Serena asks her again but instead of answering she started laughing.

 "Ohh Sabrina look at that bitch she didn't know that who am I (laughs)"Chloe.

" She is the most precious girl in Paris she is the mayor's daughter." Sabrina tells Serena.

 "Listen if you want to stay in school peacefully then 'STAY AWAY FROM ADRIEN' that's it " Yelled Chloe.

 "Now you listen I don't care if you are the mayor's daughter or an alien you are not allowed to talk like that to me." serena stated to her.

 "What's happening here? " interrupted Marinette.

 "I'm just talking to her Mari trash" Chloe spat

"Ohh Really let's go Serena " Marinette dragged Serena to her seat. "Don't listen to her she loves to irritate others "Marinette said.

 "I am not listening to her I am going to teach her a good lesson that she'll never forget" Serena said angrily.